Endurance 🍋(Choromatsu x reader) Lemon

The reader is Totoko's little sister

It's a 2 year age gap. Totoko is 28.

I was in my room listening to Headstrong by Trapt with my earbuds. I pause my music and pull my earbuds out when I heard a ruckus. I sigh because I had a guess on what it was. I got up and walk to my big sisters room. I open the door and was not surprised to see my sister yelling at those sextuplets that follow her around.

I laugh softly gaining their attention. I saw the brothers blush when they saw me especially since I greeted them. Yeah unlike my sister I was nice to them and considered them as good friends. "What happened this time? You interrupted my music." I say jokingly and Totoko sighs "oh nothing y/n. Just the usual." I nod with a hum "I can take them off your hands." I say and she gave me pleading eyes.

So I took them to my room. After closing the door I laugh "you guys just don't give up do you?" I ask between laughs and they sigh with smiles. "Yeah..sorry if we interrupt-" I cut Karamatsu off "it's fine. Honestly you guys are hilarious." I say and they blush before laughing with me. Eventually they had to leave but Choromatsu lingered behind. I turn to him with a hum and he blushes.

"Do you need something Choromatsu?" I ask and he nods. I hum and close the door again "What is it?" I ask and he stammers making me worried. "Choromatsu. What is it? You know you can ask me anything." I say and he blushes "...Would you..go on a date with me...if I asked?" I look at him surprised "are you kidding?" He glances away "Of course I would!"

"Huh? Really?!" He asks and I nod "I've had a crush on you ever since we first met. I think at first I crushed on you because you were older than me and would protect me and Totoko...but when I was 16 I realized that I loved you for more than that." I say with a blush and he blushes hard. "Then will you go out with me?" He asks and I nod before hugging him. He stiffens before hugging me back and burying his face into my shoulder. "This..This feels nice." He says and I smile before nodding.

"Yeah..it feels..right."

....

Okay so Choromatsu and I have been dating for a while now. The only ones who don't know are Totoko and my parents. My parents wouldn't be a problem but Totoko...I don't want to know how she would react. Anyway we were on my bed and I was showing him some digital drawings on my laptop. Most of them were cartoons but there were a few of my friends and family.

"Wow you're a good artist." He says and I smile "thanks..oh wait!" I exclaim when I remember a drawing I did 10 years ago, when I was 16. I pull it up and Choromatsu had a blush. He looks at the picture in awe.

"When did you do this?" He asks and I blush "when I was 16

"When did you do this?" He asks and I blush "when I was 16...I intended to show you guys at your graduation. When I asked where you were I learned you were at the rooftop." I pause "oh..oh no" I nod and sigh "when I opened the door I was so happy and excited to show you guys...but then I saw you all fighting..I panicked and ran away. I never brought it up and over time you guys seemed to get along again." I say and shut my laptop, setting it aside.