Uncommon 🍋(Alpha! Karamatsu + Jyushimatsu x Beta! reader) Lemon

For lo-a-njoe123

Sorry in advance if this sucks.

I was in an uncommon relationship with two men. It wasn't uncommon that I was with two men as it was common two see a relationship of three or more people total because this was an omegaverse world. No the part of my relationship that was uncommon was that my boyfriends were Alphas but me..I was a Beta.

Betas aren't commonly seen with Alphas in a dating sense much less a mating sense because I don't go through heat. I feel bad too. Since I can't go through heat neither Karamatsu or Jyushimatsu can experience that animal instinct that most Alphas get to experience with their omega mates. Now maybe some think of that as a good thing. That I don't have to worry about them losing themselves in their instincts.

But I was jealous of the omegas.

They got to have that closeness that I can never have because I don't go through heat and Alphas scents don't affect me which means if Karamatsu or Jyushimatsu we're in their mating ruts I can't tell because I can't smell their scents. Not to mention Omega/Alpha couples just seemed to have a closer bond that made me jealous.

One day I decided I had enough. So now I was walking with my hood up to see Dr. Dekapan. I walk through the doors and pull my hood down. "Oh hello y/n. What can I do for you?" I sigh and walk over to his shelves of bottles.

"Do you have anything that can force someone to go into heat?"

I heard Dekapan tense and I turn to look at him. "Why would you want something like that?" I look down slightly embarrassed. "Because..I..I want to experience what those omega and alpha relationships..I hate that my mates can't experience what other couples get to experience. I'm sick of it." He looks at me and hums in thought. "Please. You have to help me out doctor." I plead and he sighs

"I have just the thing you need."

He lead me to a hall where a picture frame hung up. He removes the picture to reveal a small safe. He unlocks the safe and pulls out a vile of this almost neon pink liquid. He was very careful with it as he hands it to me. "Careful. Don't drop it." I nod and carefully took it.

"That will have you experiencing a heat for 3 days. The same as an omega. I will warn you to not drink it until you get home and that the effects are very intense. Especially because you're a Beta." I nod and he smiles "you should go back to normal after the three days." I nod and hug him before heading home.

I followed his instructions and took a sip of the liquid. "It tastes sweet. Like vanilla and strawberry." I say before hiccuping and a pink heart bubble came from my mouth. I was confused but immediately felt my body heat up with a small pain in my abdomen. But it didn't hurt it was like a desire kind of pain.

This was insane.

My body was shaking as I fell onto the living room floor, clutching my abdomen. I blush as I felt my body sweat like crazy. "T-This i-is intense. Is this what Omegas go through?" I whine and blush as I feel my underwear and pants become soaked. I bit my lip and glance around with a dazed mind. I need to satisfy this urge. I knew Karamatsu and Jyushimatsu would be home in a few minutes.

But my body, with the way it was now, didn't want to wait.

I push myself onto my hands and knees. I glance around from the couch to the living room table. I opted for the table and crawl over. I lift myself and place crotch onto the table's corner. I gave an experimental buck of my hips and moan softly. I bit my lip and start grinding against the table. I lean onto the table with a whine as I hump against the table.