Caught 🍋(Karamatsu x Sister! reader) Fluff/Lemon

Continuation of Doubts

Reminder the reader is adopted.

I was sitting at the living room table reading as Karamatsu leaned against the wall looking in his mirror. The only other brother in the room was Ichimatsu. I noticed Karamatsu glancing at me with a loving look in his eyes. I heard Ichimatsu groan while he stretched and stood up. "I have to feed the cats. I should be back in an hour." He says and goes to leave, petting my head as he walked by.

He left closing the door behind him before Karamatsu walks over and sat behind me. He pulled the book away and set it on the table before placing the mirror in front of me. He lays his head on my shoulder and smiled "Take a look. What do you see?" He says and I smile "hm. I see our reflections. I see your smile." I say and he smiles. "You want to know what I see?" He asks and I hum "What?" I ask and he caresses my cheek

"I see a beautiful lady with gorgeous eyes and a smile to match. Your beauty is so extravagant that I've no doubt that the heavens are missing an angel." I blush and sigh softly. He knows I love those lines of his. So he smiled and continued.

"I have spread my dreams under your feet. Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." I swoon softly as he kissed my cheek before setting the mirror down and turning my head towards him. "Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I'll give it back." I blush and nod before he leaned in to kiss me. He pulled away and kissed my temple. "You are the reason that men fall in love." He coos and I blush "If you were a tear drop I would never cry for fear of losing you." I shot back and saw him blush but smirk. "I think the gaps between my fingers were meant for yours." He says taking my hand in his.

"My heart forgets to beat the moment I see you." I say with a smile. This continued for a while before he smiles and purrs "I can't stop thinking about kissing your soft lips and running my hands through your hair~" before kissing me and threading his free hand in my hair.

I moan softly and place my hands on his thighs. He pulls back and kissed my neck while reaching his hands up to cup my breasts. I hum softly as he fondled the mounds gently, running his thumbs over my nipples. I blush as my nipples perk up through my shirt. "No bra today huh?" I nod and whine as he pinched the hardened buds.

"Hmm. I wonder." He mumbled before undoing my pants and pushing a hand into my pants. I bite my lip and lean back against him. "Ah. So you aren't wearing anything down below. Why is that?" He leaned up to my ear "My. Honey.~" he purrs before cupping my pussy. "I just didn't feel like it." I say with a blush before gasping as he stroked his fingers between my folds.

"Don't lie to me darling~"

I gulp and nod "okay..I did it on purpose." I say and he hums while moving to rub my clit. "Oh? Had you hoped it would lead to this?" He asks and I nod shyly "I..I've been craving you...sexually..for about 2 weeks now..I couldn't take it anymore." He hums and kissed me before thrusting two of his fingers into my wet core. I moan into the kiss and he pushed his tongue into my mouth.

My blush increased as his tongue rolled over and pushed on mine. I grip his hips softly and grind into his hand. His free hand trailing up my hoodie to grope my breast. I buck my hips as his fingers move inside me. "Oh~ Karamatsu~ you're making me wet~" I moan softly and he hums with a blush before moving other hand down to rub my clit as he pumps his fingers.

"ooh~ Karamatsu~ I think I'm gonna-ah~ I'm gonna..I'm gonna.." he moved to whisper in my ear "if you're gonna cum go ahead and release your juices onto my fingers~" he bit my ear and I whine softly as I lean more onto Karamatsu with an arched back as I came. I was panting softly as he pulled his hands back and lays me onto the table. He leaned over me and held my hands before I felt him grind up against me.