Love Letters (Highschool! Choromatsu x reader)

For trinbodo

I shyly walk into the classroom and was relieved to see no one else there yet. I quickly locate his desk and place the note down before rushing out of the room. I was chilling in the library until the bell rang. I head back to the room as students start to enter the class. I saw Choromatsu at his desk reading the note I left for him. I blush and quickly go to my seat in the front.

It was a love letter without a name. I have been leaving anonymous notes for him for a week now. You see I had a huge crush on Choromatsu but I was too shy to tell him. I glance back at him to see him blush before placing the note into his bag. I smile and turn my head towards the teacher. "Okay today you'll need a partner because we'll be doing a research project." He says with a smile.

I heard a few people saying that they wanted to be paired with Choromatsu. Makes sense as he was a very smart guy he was just a little weird. I was one of the few people who didn't find him weird and let me tell you a lot of people thought he was. "The pairs will be one boy and one girl. I want all of the girls to come pick a name from the jar. The name you choose will be your partner for the week." He says as sets the jar down and I hear a few groans and whines.

The teacher looks around and looks at me. I glance away "y/n. How about you go first?" He says and I sigh. Of course I was first. He knew I was shy so he wanted me to have first pick. I shyly stood up and shuffle to the his desk. I reach into the jar and pull out a piece of paper. I open it and went wide eyed with a blush. I was silent and the teacher glances at the paper. "Oh Choromatsu Matsuno. Looks like you got the luck of the draw huh?" He asks with a knowing smile and I glance away before handing the paper to the teacher.

"Good luck. I hope you two work together." He says as I walk back to my seat. I could feel the class staring at me with envy as I sat down. After everyone picked a name the teacher had everyone move to sit with their partners. I stay put to scared to move. I was afraid that I would embarrass myself. Then I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Choromatsu.

"Hi. I saw you weren't going to move so I decided to just sit with you." He says with a smile and pulls up a seat. "Y-Yeah. Sorry." I say with a blush and he shrugs "it's okay. So what do you want to research?" He asks and I smile softly "um...well he said that we could research whatever...would it be alright if we research astrology?" I ask shyly and he hums "Astrology? You mean like zodiacs and horoscopes?"

I blush and glance away "yeah..sorry is that weird?" I ask and he shook his head "no no not at all. That sounds fascinating. Let's do it." He says with a smile and I smile with a nod.
....

Three days into researching Choromatsu and I discovered that we were both Gemini(sorry if you aren't). So that was pretty cool. As we were researching I found a funny horoscope for Gemini. "Hey Choromatsu. Do you want to know what Geminis are weirdly obsessed with?" I ask and he hums looking up from his work.

"What?" He asks and I smile "Hats apparently." I say with a laugh and he chuckles. "Well that's peculiar. Can I ask you something?" He asks and I hum "sure. What is it?" I ask as I turn back to my computer. "Why do leave love letters on my desk?" He asks and I froze. "I..I don't know what you're talking about." I say and he hums "well you're handwriting matches with the writing on the letters."

Of course he would notice that. I knew I should have typed them instead. I blush softly and hum "that doesn't mean anything. People can have similar handwriting. How do you know it was me?" I ask knowing I had been caught. "You're the only girl that pays the slightest attention to me." He says and I turn to him to see him smiling. "That and your blush is a dead giveaway."

I blush and pat my face before turning away. "...I left the notes because I couldn't tell you in person...I didn't want you to reject me...I think I thought that you'd tease me for it." I say and squeak softly as he turns me back around. "You really thought I would tease you?" He asks and I nod "y/n..I wouldn't have teased you. You are a nice, beautiful girl and judging by your letters you are a sweetheart."

I blush and hide my face but he removes my hands and hugs me. I shyly hug him back and smile softly "Choromatsu?" He hums and I blush "C-Can I be your girlfriend?" I ask and he pulls back with a smile. "I would love to have you as my girlfriend." He says before kissing my forehead. I feel my face erupt in a bright red blush and smile shyly. I smile and hug him tightly, lightly nuzzling my face on his. I was so happy. I was happier than words could describe.

I was a shy girl with a simple idea to leave notes for my crush. I was happy that the end result was having Choromatsu as my boyfriend.