Saved (Karamatsu x reader)

The matsuno family went out for dinner as a family. They decided to go to a new restaurant that opened two weeks ago and had become very popular. When they arrived they were kindly greeted by the hostess who was immediately surprised and fascinated with the brothers. She sat them down and Karamatsu saw her walk up to a very professional looking woman with purse. Must have been either the owner or manager he thought.

Once they were all seated their waiter came over with the same look of surprise. Matsuyo and her husband were pleasantly surprised by the amazing service. The workers didn't really stare at the sextuplets either nor did they ask the common questions. The only ones who stared were the other customers.

Then the well dressed woman approached the table as they were eating. She gave a sweet smile "everyone enjoying themselves?" She asks and their mom nods "so far everyone has been nice. Usually my sons and I are asked questions because well they're sextuplets." She explains and the woman nods. Karamatsu and Choromatsu were blushing lightly as the woman stood really close behind them.

"Well it is very rare. I'm sorry where are my manners. My name is y/n l/n. The owner of this establishment."

That answered that question. The family nods and introduces themselves as well. Y/n smiles "well it's nice to meet all of you. If you are done would you like to try one of our desserts. I prepare all desserts and will say they are pretty good." Y/n says and Matsuyo hums. After some discussion Matsuyo, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu and Karamatsu were the ones that agreed with the offer.

Karamatsu hums curiously so y/n leans over "you sound curious." She says and Karamatsu hums "Yeah um..what is the hazel cake?" He asks and y/n smiles "it's my favorite. It's basically a chocolate cake with chocolate icing but it has hazelnut cream filling and I add grated walnuts on top. Do you want that?" She asks and Karamatsu nods

"that sounds good. Thank you." Y/n gave a smile and went to retrieve the four desserts. When she returns and places the orders down the four happily taste their desserts. "Oh wow~ that's amazing~" Matsuyo fawns as Jyushimatsu hums happily. Ichimatsu just smiles as he ate. Karamatsu hums with a smile as the cake tasted great.

A minute passes when the sound of a fork dropping and strained coughing filled the room. Attention was drawn to Karamatsu who was now standing and clutching his throat. "Karamatsu-niisan? What's wrong?" Jyushimatsu asks standing up

"I c-can't b-breathe." He gasps out and Matsuyo calls for help as she held her son who had a pained expression. Y/n looked over and her eyes widen before she rushes over. "Someone call an ambulance!" She yells before rummaging in her purse. She went up to hold Karamatsu before pulling out and plunging a very recognizable object into his thigh.

An epipen.

Karamatsu flinches and gasps "sh~ it's okay it's okay. You're okay now, breathe." Y/n says softly as she pulls out the injectors and gently massages the injected area. Karamatsu began to breathe easier and he pants as he could breathe again.

-Your POV-

"What happened?" "Is niisan okay!" His family yells as I sat Karamatsu down, rubbing his back to calm him until an ambulance could get here.

"He's okay and is going to be fine. He just had an allergic reaction."

His family looked surprised when I said that. "But we only have a slight allergy to pollen." Choromatsu says looking at Karamatsu with worry on his face. "Well it seems your brother has another allergy..probably a nut allergy." I say and Matsuyo hums "What makes you think that?" She asks and I smile "Well that's why I carry an epipen..my brother has a nut allergy...which means I have to buy a new epipen now." I say with a sigh before turning to Karamatsu.

"You okay Karamatsu?" I ask and he nods "I'm..okay." I sigh and stand up "I'll go out to flag down the ambulance. You guys watch him and if the reaction starts up again come and get me." I say and they nod before I went outside.

The ambulance was quick and took Karamatsu to hospital while his family followed behind in their car. They thanked me a lot before leaving, not before paying of course. I sigh and hope that Karamatsu is okay before helping their waiter clear their table. Judge by their panic this is obviously the first he's ever had a reaction like that. I think as I clean.

A week after the event I was working in my office when one of my workers came in. "Someone is asking to see you." She says and I sigh before getting up. To be honest I was praying it wasn't an angry customer or some entitled person. Imagine my surprise to see it was Karamatsu. "Hey. Welcome back, glad to see you're feeling better." I say and he nods with a smile.

"Thanks for helping y/n..you really saved me." He says with a blush and I smile "it was no problem. So what can I do for you?" I ask and he blushes "allow me to repay you? I want to repay you for saving me." I hum "oh..well what did you have in mind?" I ask and he glances away "I was thinking I could treat you to dinner or something." I smile and cross my arms as I thought.

"Hm I think I can do that." I say and he smiles before nodding "okay I can stop by later to pick you up." I nod with a smile "it's a date." I say and he blushes with a shy smile "r-right. I-It's a d-date." He stutters and backs up. I held back a laugh when he backed into a wall before going out the door with a wave goodbye. I wave back as he leaves.

"What an adorable man...this should be fun."