Don't be scared (Greek gods! Matsu Bros x Shy Loli! reader)

This was a request from @joannliew and for the record I have never written a Loli one shot, so please forgive me if this isn't as good.

I was in a bad situation. A very bad situation. First let me explain something really quick. I'm a very timid, or shy, person ever since I was little and that has leaked into my current years. I'm 25 and still shy. On top of that I don't look my age. I'm 25 but look like I'm 15. It sucks but what can I do. Anyway the situation was pretty bad.

Somehow I had managed to run into 6 greek gods while walking through the forest. They seemed to be looking around and I was immediately terrified. I was scared that if they saw me they would hurt me. So I went to back up and, of course, my foot snaps a twig. I stood frozen as they all turn to look at me.

I cower back, shaking slightly as one walked over. "Hey it's okay. We won't hurt you." The one I recognize as hermes says and I back up a little. "Oh dear, she seems terrified." He says and the others walk over. Hades and Poseidon were the ones I feared the most...for a certain reason. Hades tilts his head with a questioning look on his face. "Hello. What's your name?" Poseidon asks and I back up abruptly, tripping and fell back.

"She really is scared of us." Ares says with a frown and went into thought. He snapped his fingers and walked over. I just stay still as he removes his helmet and kneels down. He smiles and placed the helmet on my head. It slid over my eyes and I gave a sliver of a smile as I push it back up. "I'm Ares, but you can call me Jyushimatsu." He says and I smile shyly "I'm y/n. Y/n l/n." I saw Hades go wide eyed for a second and looked like he was going to speak but before he could say anything, Jyushimatsu spoke up.

"Well y/n, Nice to meet you."

....

It's been about two weeks and I have slowly warmed up to the brothers, minus two of them, and the ways they made me warm up to them. Osomatsu helped get me out of work with a thunderstorm so I could have an extra day to relax, Choromatsu took to a beautiful garden with beautiful statues and fauna, Ichimatsu introduced me to Cerberus, a big three-headed cat and Todomatsu just took me shopping and we chatted.

Karamatsu tried to get me to be calm around him but I was still afraid of him. I felt like Ichimatsu new why. They all also know that I'm 25. Yeah they thought I was a lost 15 year old when they first met me. Oh how funny that was to hear. Well today they had me join them for dinner and I wordlessly agreed. I was sat by Jyushimatsu and Karamatsu. My nerves were through the roof but Jyushimatsu made me a little at ease.

I heard Karamatsu clear his throat "so y/n do you like the ocean at all?" I glance at him with a nervous smile and I saw Ichimatsu tense up. So he does know. I thought before shaking my head

"N-No..I don't..in fact, I hate the ocean." I say and the room went silent. "O-Oh...why?" He asks and I look away "I just don't like the Ocean." I say and he hums "I understand why people fear or hate some animals of the Ocean, Sharks mostly, but the whole Ocean I don't understand." I look down a little uncomfortable "just drop it..I hate the Ocean. What's the big deal?"

"Well it isn't. My specialty is the Ocean and all it provides. I watch over the Ocean with amazement most days." My eyes went downcast as he said that, my hands gripped my pants under the table, only Jyushimatsu noticed. "Karamatsu.." I say quietly and he looks over "I just want you to be honest. I still want to know why you fear me, but now I wish to know why you hate my Ocean. I mean my Ocean is pretty peace-" I shot up from my chair, which was pushed back onto the floor, and slammed my hands on the table.

"YOUR PRECIOUS OCEAN IS WHY MY LITTLE SISTER IS DEAD!!"

Everyone jumped and I was seething but was hurting..emotionally. I also wasn't done releasing my anger. Never anger a shy girl.