My Muse (Karamatsu x Artist! reader) Lime

I was at the Matsuno house hanging out with Karamatsu, my boyfriend, and Osomatsu. Mostly I was brainstorming ideas for my art class. I was stumped. The class was doing a project. Which wouldn't be a problem but it was an art project on a certain subject that I had no experience with. I had no inspiration and the project is due in two weeks.

I sigh and glance around the room until my eyes land on Karamatsu. Like always he was looking in his mirror, fixing himself. I look him up and down before smiling. I mean we were dating so surely he wouldn't mind. "Hey Karamatsu~ Honey~" he looks at me with a hum and even Osomatsu glances at me. "Yes? What is it y/n?" He asks and I smile

"Can I draw you naked?"

He went wide eyed with a blush and Osomatsu got up "okayy that's my cue to leave." He says before leaving. He didn't just leave the room. he left the house. "W-What? Why?" He asks nervously and I sigh "because I need it for a project for my art class." I say and he hums in uncertainty "Please Karamatsu. It's not that big a deal we have been dating for a while." I say and he sighs "I guess that's true. Okay." He says with a blush and I smile before hugging him "Thank you." I say before standing up

"Let's go to my house. My art supplies is there." I say and he hums before standing. We headed out and I noticed that on the way he seemed really nervous. It made me wonder why. Don't get me wrong Karamatsu can be a nervous shy guy but he is also a very confident person. Plus the fact we have been dating for so long I didn't know why he was suddenly so nervous. Then I realized why. Despite seeing each other for a long time we I have never seen him naked before.

I have seen him shirtless sure but never more than that. So he must have been nervous about that. When we got to my place I went to my room to get my supplies. When I returned I had Karamatsu sit on the couch. "Karamatsu are you okay?" I ask and he hums "you seemed really nervous. Do you not want to do this? Because I can just-" "Non Non I want to help my girl but" he trails off and glances away.

I walk over and turn him to face me. "But?" He sighs and mumbles "what?" I ask and he blushes and speaks softly "One more time. I can't hear you." He groans softly "I have this problem where I can't grow hair on my body." I hum and glance him up and down before it clicks "ohh. really?" I ask and he blushes heavily before hiding his face. I sigh but smile before removing his hands and kiss his forehead. "I'm guessing you were just embarrassed then?" I ask and he nods shyly.

"Aw honey. I don't care about that. I love you regardless and I figured something was up when I noticed there was no hair anywhere on your torso, arms and legs. I just thought you shaved or waxed it off." I say with a small laugh and he chuckles "also between you and me I don't really like body hair soo" I smile and pat his head before pulling away and getting a chair. I pick up my sketchbook and smile

"Don't be so embarrassed."

He hums and removes his clothes. I blush oh wow. He wasn't kidding. I think before humming "Can you lay on the couch? You can choose whatever pose as long as you are laying down." I say and he nods before laying down. He folded his arms behind his head and I hum before getting up. I walk over and move his left leg up(like how it is in the pic above) before stepping back. "There. That should work." I say before going back to sit down.

I glance up and start sketching. I felt myself blush whenever I glanced up. "You're perfect for this Karamatsu." I say breaking the silence and he hums "really?" He asks and I glance up to get another look. "Yeah. You have the perfect body for drawing." I say and I hear him hum, glancing up I saw him blushing. I smile and went to draw his torso as I had finished sketching his face. "I have to say drawing your eyes was really great because you've got these eyes that just..draw you in and your body is amazing." I say softly and he went silent.

"I'm glad I have you to draw. You are the perfect muse. Heh. Your my muse."

I hear him hum before going silent. I continue drawing when I hear him mumble a curse "uh can we take a break?" He asks and I hum "let me just finish this.." I trail off when I glance up to see him hugging his legs to his chest. "...Karamatsu?" He hums with a heavy blush and I blush lightly "are you turned on right now?" I ask and he groans, setting his head on his arms "Y-Yeah" I hum and set my sketchbook down.

"What was it that turned you on?" I ask and walk over "I think the attention... and the praises..sorry. We can take a break and I can-oi." He cut himself off when I got on the couch pushed his legs apart. I blush when I saw how hard he got. I hum and glance at him "So you get turned on from praise huh?" I ask and he blushes. I smile and reach my hand out to stroke his dick. He flinches and hums with a heavy blush.

I smile and lean in to kiss him as I stroke slowly. He moans and runs his hands through my hair, deepening the kiss. I hum as I open my mouth and he pushes his tongue into my mouth as I stroke him faster. He moans into my mouth and moves one of his hands. I moan softly when I felt him rub my pussy from under my skirt. I pull away and move to take him into my mouth. He gasps and I saw him shudder before moaning.

I hum and bob my head making him moan. I felt his hand reach under my skirt again and I moan softly as he rubs my pussy. I pull away and lay him down. I blush and turn around before taking him back in my mouth. He moans as I bob my head, swirling my tongue around his shaft. I jolt with a moan as I felt him lick my clothed pussy. I whine softly push back against his tongue. I move up to suck and lick the tip making him moan.

I moan as he licked up between my folds. He licked pussy fast but gently, making me keen. I moan loudly as he pushed his tongue deeper through my underwear. I pull away to lick his shaft and tip when he pushes my underwear aside. I gasp softly as pushes his tongue into my pussy. I pull back and lightly lick his abdomen. He moans and I whine as he pushes his tongue deeper.

"Ah~ Karamatsu~ I'm a-about to c-cum!~"

I wail and he groaned softly before pulling me closer. His tongue grazed my g-spot "Oh! Karamatsu!~ Right there~" I moan and he hums before pulling away. I whine and he rubs my hips before pushing a finger into me. I moan before moving to suck at his tip, stroking his shaft. I hum as he pumps his finger and moan as he moves to lick my clit. I pull my head back and moan as he hit my g-spot again. I moan and whine as I came but I moan when he pushes my head down as he came into my mouth.

I pull away with a gulp and a gasp before turning around. Karamatsu was blushing and panting heavily. I smile and lay on him as we caught our breath and calm down. I look up and kiss him softly. "I love you Karamatsu." I say and he hums "I love you too y/n." I hum and snuggle up to him.

"After we calm down I need to finish my project then we can finish up in my room." I say and he hums before holding me close. I hum before blushing as he grinds against me. "Or we can finish up now?" I ask and he nods with a smile. I hum and kiss him softly "let's go with your idea. I mean the project isn't due for two weeks." I say and he hums before picking me up and carrying me to my room.

This was my favorite assignment yet.