Help Me, Please 🍋(Highschool! Karamatsu x Neko! reader) Lemon

For pleasehlepme666

Here's a long one

I was in a very bad situation. You see, I was a neko. Nekos weren't common and the few that exist keep their Nekoness, their ears and tail, hidden. However, there is one thing that Nekos were incapable to hide. When they were in heat. And lucky me I was in heat. It started when my first class started. Now I was just waiting for lunch so I could got to the bathroom and handle it myself.

However when the bell rang my best friend Karamatsu asked if I wanted to eat lunch with him. Now I was the kind of person that couldn't say no to friends or family so, with hesitation, I said yes. We went to one of the staircases and went up to the first platform. We both took a seat on the stairs and opened our lunches. Though I was mostly poking at my food as I talk with Karamatsu. I was fidgety as I could feel myself starting to sweat a bit and I felt a certain part of me becoming wet.

A minute into lunch I glance over to see he had some sauce smudged on the corner of his mouth. "Karamatsu you have a bit of a smudge." I say softly and he hums "where?" He asks and I took my cloth "here. I'll get it." I say and wipe the corner of his mouth but I pause. I glance at his lips and trace his bottom lip with my thumb. I was entranced and I gulp nervously. My heat was getting in the way of my self control.

"Um..y-y/n?.." I hum and look up to see Karamatsu blushing lightly "a-are you okay?" He asks and I snap out of it. "Uh y-yeah..I guess I just..spaced off..sorry." I say and pull away with a blush. I scoot away a little and he hums. "Are you sure? I mean during class you seemed off." He says and I nod "mmhm. Totally fine. Everything's fine and normal." I say and he hums before setting his lunch down.

He scoots closer to me and I blush harder when he lays a hand on my shoulder. "Y/n, What's wrong? You know you can tell me." He says and I glance down with a heavy blush. "...do you know what a neko is?" I ask and he nods "well I'm a neko." I say and he looks surprised so I let my ears and tail pop out. "Oh wow." He says and I blush "and do you know what a heat is for Nekos?" I ask and he shook his head.

"Well you know what being horny means, right?" I ask and he blushes "Uh..y-yeah I know." I hum and sigh "well it's like that but it doesn't stop for 3 days every month...and I'm in my first heat." I say and hide my face. He went silent and I whine softly he must think I'm a freak now. I think as my ears droop before I feel my head get lifted and turned. Karamatsu had a heavy blush and gulps nervously

"..I can help with that."

Before I could even react Karamatsu kisses me. My ears and tail perk up as my heart and stomach flutters. I was stunned for a second before closing my eyes and happily kiss him back. He shyly pulls me close and I moan at the touch. He pulls back and I pant softly with lidded eyes. "D-Do you r-realize w-what you just started?" I ask between pants and he blushes before nodding "I think so...do you want my help?" He asks and I nod furiously.

"We aren't gonna do it on the stairs, right?" I ask and he shook his head. "...we could try the bathroom." He suggests and I hum "that could work." I say before hiding my ears and tail before we left the stairwell. Since I was so far in my heat I didn't care or argue when he pulls me into the boy's room. Luckily no one was in there. We went into a stall and lock the door.

I push him against the door and kiss him hard. He squeaks softly before holding me close and I moan as his hands rub my waist. I wrap my arms around his neck and he shyly licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and he slides his tongue into my mouth. I moan into his mouth and let out my ears and tail. My tail moves on its own and traces up Karamatsu's thigh.

He hums before pulling away with a soft moan. I look down to see my tail brushing against his crotch where I could see a growing erection. He blushes and covers himself "S-Sorry." I smile and kiss him softly as I felt him up through his pants. He let out soft moans and whines which made one thing certain. We were both virgins. I pull away and undo his tie, pushing his uniform off his shoulder.