Easily flustered (Choromatsu x reader)

I was at my boyfriend's place and was currently reading manga with him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and noticed his tense up and blush. I was a little confused but quickly figured out he was embarrassed by the contact. Why, I don't know. It might've been because his brothers were in the room, they knew about the two of us dating, and he didn't want any contact at the moment.

Then I realized that the real reason is he's just easy to fluster. So I decided to have fun with that. I wrapped my arms around his arm and snuggled into his neck. His blush brightened and I smirked. I then moved to place a kiss on his cheek. He sent me a glance and I gave him a smile. He seemed to catch what I was thinking because he got up and moved to the other side of the kotatsu table.

Oh but I wasn't done yet.

He went back to reading and I slip under the table. I crawl over to him and come out my face close to his. He covered his face with his manga and I saw his ears tinted red. I smirk and reach up to push the manga down. His eyes now looked in mine as I lean forward and kiss him. He squeaked in surprise and I pull away. He went completely red in the face and hide his face again. I lay my body down on his legs with my lower half still under the table. I let out a laugh and push the manga away. " I love you Choromatsu~" I say softly and kiss his cheek. He whines in embarrassment before mumbling " I love you too"

I love my easily flustered boyfriend.