Daddymatsu (Ichimatsu x reader)

K/w/n- Karamatsu's wife's name

I was walking into the kitchen with a wide smile and I surprise behind my back. I say a quick hello to Karamatsu, K/w/n, and Amari before walking up to Ichimatsu who was washing dishes. I walk up to his side and kissed his cheek. "Hey Kitten, you doing alright?" He asks and I nod saying "yep." Before pulling out a pregnancy test and put in his line of sight.

He pauses and asks "hm? What's that?" turning to me and I smile "I'm pregnant." I say and he ran of screaming happily before coming back to me "You serious?!" He asks and I nod "you put a baby in there." I say and he lifted me up spinning around for a bit before he brought me back down and kissed me. "Congratulations you two!" Karamatsu says as his wife smiles.

I laugh lightly and hugged Ichimatsu who was smiling the most I've ever seen from him. He kissed my cheek "I love you." He says placing a hand on my tummy. "And I love you my honey." I say kissing his nose. "Brother. Babies are a big step. Are you prepared for that?" Karamatsu asks and I smile at Ichimatsu "oh I think he'll be just fine." I say as Ichimatsu snuggled into my neck.

"Are you going to be okay, y/n?" K/w/n asks and I nod smiling wide "I'm having a baby with my Ichimatsu, why wouldn't I be?" I say and k/w/n just smiles. She held Karamatsu's hand "Good answer." She says kissing her husband's cheek.

"We wish you luck though. Babies can also be tough." K/w/n says and I nod, petting Ichimatsu's head. His cat ears and tail pop out and his tail wraps around my waist as he purred. "I love you so much, y/n" Ichimatsu says and I hugged him tightly "I love you too."