Children in Love (Child! Osomatsu x Child! reader)

For Some_Little_Writer
Part two of Lost

I was excited as my parents took me to the Matsuno house. They had scheduled another play date. I was so excited to see Osomatsu again. After our first meeting 3 weeks ago we discovered that we went to the same school. We just had different teachers but we found each other and now eat lunch together. We have also had many play dates in those 3 weeks and I loved hanging out with Osomatsu.

I mean I loved hanging out with all the brothers. Heh.

Well my parents knock on the door while I try to break free from my dad's hold. "Hold on you silly girl." He says with a laugh "we have to wait till they open the door." My mom adds with a smile. I whine softly but stay put until their mom opens the door. "Oh hello m/n and d/n. And hello y/n." She greets and I smile "hi Mrs. Matsuno. Can I go play now?" I ask my dad and he lets my hand go.

Before he can even answer I rush into the house to the living room where the brothers were watching TV. "Osomatsu!" I shout happily and he hums before getting up with a smile. "Y/n!" We run to each other and I hug him tightly. He pulls back and smiles "want to go outside?" He asks and I nod "you guys want to play too?" I ask his brothers and they shrug. "Not right now. You guys go ahead we can join later." Ichimatsu says as they all watch cartoons.

Osomatsu and I shrug before going outside. When we got outside I turn to him with a grin and he hums "you want to play a game of tag?" I ask and he nods so I tap his head. "You're it then." I say before running and he chases after me. We both ran back and forth in the backyard.

He was fast and easily caught me but I notice that whenever I was it he would slow down a bit. I didn't really think much of it though. Until I realized he was purposely doing that. So when I was it again I rush to catch him and end up tackling him. We actually roll around a bit and I pin him. We laugh and I smile "So. Why were you slowing down for me?" I ask and he hums "What do you mean?"

I sat up and cross my arms "whenever I was it you wouldn't be as fast when running from me." I say and he hums "oh. Well I wanted to give you a chance to catch me." He says and I hum "why though?" I ask and he sighs "well I didn't want you to get upset if you couldn't catch me" he glances away with a blush "and I don't ever want to make you upset." I look at him surprised and smile as I uncross my arms.

I lay down on him, hugging him. "Aww! That's so sweet!" I say and pull away "but I don't care if you are faster than me." I say with a smile and he chuckles "okay, I won't do that anymore." He says and I smile before hugging him again. He hugs me back and I hear him hum softly. Turning my head slightly I saw a soft smile and blush on his face. I just smile and stood up with him to continue our game.
....

It was another day of playing at Osomatsu's house. This time we were playing hide and seek with his brothers. I was trying to find a hiding place when I hear "psst. Over here." and turn to see Osomatsu gesturing up to the attic. I nod and we quickly go up in the attic to hide. We hid behind some boxes and look at each other. We both snicker and smile "it'll take a while for them to find us up here." He says and I nod.

"Good idea Osomatsu." I say and he smiles before we sat down next to each other. Mostly we were talking about school and how summer would be here soon. "I'm actually going on a vacation this summer." I say and he hums "where? and how long?" He asks and he seemed..worried. "Somewhere called Hawaii. We'll only be going for a week in June." I say and he sighs in relief "I was worried you'd be gone all summer." He says and I laugh softly before lightly shoving him.

"Your Birthday is coming too isn't it?" I ask and he nods "I'm excited. You'll be 11. Albeit before me but I'm so excited." I say and he smiles "yeah. Oh and when you're in Hawaii try not to get lost again." He says and I giggle "oh yeah I won't." I say and he hums "I'm serious y/n." I turn to him and go silent when I saw how serious his face was. "I don't want you getting lost in an unfamiliar place. You could get hurt and I don't want you getting hurt...I also don't want to lose you." He says and I hum "I..I won't." I say and he lays his hand on mine.

"Promise?" He asks leaning closer and I nod "I promise." I say and lean closer as well. We just stare at each other before he kisses my cheek. I blush and smile softly "Hey y/n" I hum as he shyly leans his forehead against mine. "I..I really like you..like..like you like you." He says with a blush and I hum "yeah...I do too.." I say and bump his nose with mine. We both look into each other's eyes and shyly lean in.

"Found you!!"

We jump apart with yelps and turn to see Ichimatsu. He tilts his head "what were you two doing?" He asks and we blush before we both answer with a simple.

"nothing."
....

It was the day that I would be heading to Hawaii and I was excited. Everyday leading up to today Osomatsu and I would try to be alone but either his parents, brothers or my parents would interrupt with the question "what are you two doing?" which gained a "nothing." in response. Before my family went to Hawaii we stopped by the Matsuno house to say goodbye before going on vacation.

Saying goodbye to the brothers and their parents was easy except when it came to Osomatsu. I was blushing. He was blushing. We both said a simple goodbye and hug each other. He did give me a folded up drawing and his blush increased when handing it to me. I took it and gave him one more hug before going into the car. As my parents start the car I open the drawing.

I blush hard and stare at the drawing of me and Osomatsu. He drew us holding hands inside a heart. With "I luv u." written below it. "Wait! Stop the car!" I shout and my dad, startled, slams the brakes. Luckily we weren't far from the house as I hop out of the car. I rush back to Osomatsu and hug him tightly. He almost fell back but kept balance and hugs me back. I saw my parents had backed up and my mom rolls the window down. "Honey, you okay?" She asks and I nod before pulling back.

I smile at Osomatsu and with a heavy blush I kiss him. He blushes hard and I pull back "I love you too!" I say happily and he smiles wide before kissing me and hugging me tightly. I heard both our mothers cooing at us. "Aww~ that's so cute." My mom coos and I pull back. "I'll see you in a week okay." I say and he nods "okay!" He says and I pull away to get back in the car.

As we drove away Osomatsu and I wave goodbye to each other. I sat back in my seat and sigh fondly as I hug his drawing to my chest. My little heart couldn't take it. I got to kiss Osomatsu. I got to kiss my crush and I got to tell him I love him.

I was the happiest girl ever. I was only 11 and I was already in love.