Playful and rough 🍋(Naga! Karamatsu x reader) Lemon

I ran as fast as I could through the wooded area. I have to hide and quickly. I thought while frantically looking around. I opted to hide behind a tree. I was panting but cover my mouth and slow my breath as I heard that telltale slithering. I was breathing heavily and decide to sneak a glance. I keep stable breathing as I saw him, A Naga, looking around the woods with eyes narrowed in intense focus. I watch his forked tongue flick out of his mouth.

I hide back behind the tree as he glanced over, hoping that he didn't see me. I heard slithering again and glance back to see him gone. I lean my body away from the tree and glance around. I sigh in relief with a hand over my heart as I relax. That relaxation didn't last long though. I froze as something smooth and scaly coil around my ankles. I was then lifted upside down in the air and I let out a scream.

"Found you!" He says with a fanged smile.

I pout slightly "Karamatsu..I can't help but feel this is unfair. How can I play hide and seek with a Naga?" I say and he chuckled "hey, you've managed to find me twice." I roll my eyes "Yeah...out of ten rounds." He coos and kissed my cheek, while I was upside down. "Don't be upset my dear. No one can hide from a Naga. We'll always find them if they try." I shudder at his use of a low tone. Blush rose to my face and I got dizzy.

"Karamatsu. The blood is rushing to my head." I say "oh right!" He exclaimed and flip upright, still holding me with his tail. I smile and reach my hands out "come here." I say and he moves closer while pulling me closer to him. I held his face in hands and he smiles softly before shutting his eyes. I lean in and kiss him.

Yes, I was dating a Naga and we've been dating for a year now.

No, I don't care that he is a Naga nor do I care what others would think.

Karamatsu was the nicest man with a kind soul. I was his and he was mine.

I felt his tail suddenly coil tighter and I gasp giving him the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. I never did get used to his forked tongue, it felt weird but good at the same time. Also, I always felt euphoric as soon as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. Like I'll be perfectly fine but as soon as he adds his tongue into the mix I was a mess of blush and whines.

Heh. Maybe there's something in his salvia that acts as an aphrodisiac. That would be bad. I thought as Karamatsu pulled away only to kiss again but more passionately. I squeak in surprise but kiss back, pushing his tongue with mine, while I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulled away and both of us started panting for air. He looked at me and I shudder at his eyes. His pupils dilated then contracted into thin slits. I gulp nervously because I've never seen his eyes do that.

His tongue flicks out with a small hiss before he lowers my sleeve and licked from my shoulder up to my neck, where he kissed up and down. I was panting softly "K-Karamatsu, I d-don't think y-you s-should be d-doing this o-out in the o-open." I say and he gave a small hiss while nodding. He uncoils his tail and took me into his arms before slithering away to his cave. I lean up to his neck and kiss his soft spot. He let out a airy sigh that became a hiss towards the end.

When we got there I noticed that his brothers were here. His eyes narrowed with a small growl and I gulp uh oh I thought as he placed me down and moved to his brothers. They turn to look at him and most of them had a scared look. "Leave. Now." He says in a darkened tone of voice. They look at me and back at him, it clicked right away for them as they all nodded and left with haste.

I watched them all leave before I was pushed against the cave's wall. I groan softly before Karamatsu locked lips with me again. He had pinned me by my shoulders as he moves his tongue around my mouth causing that heavy euphoric reaction, but it was stronger this time. I pull away with a gasp "o-okay t-that should b-be e-en-Eh!" I cut myself off with a squeak as he grinding up against me, licking from my shoulder to my neck. He still isn't satisfied. What more does he- oh wait..oh dear. Now the situation made sense. His eyes, His demeanor, and His strength. He wanted to have sex with me. Though in his terminology, he wanted to mate with me.