A Big Fan (Rockstar! Jyushimatsu x Shy! Fangirl! reader)

For this story
Guitarists- Karamatsu, Ichimatsu, Choromatsu
Lead singer- Osomatsu (though they all sing)
Drummer- Jyushimatsu and Choromatsu, actually a backup drummer
Electric piano- Todomatsu
Electric violin- Choromatsu

"Come on F/n!" I shout as I got out of my friend's car. I hear her laugh before getting out of the car as well. "Okay okay. Jeez you are too excited." She says and I smile "Well of course! We get to go to a F6 concert!" I shout with a squeal. She pats my shoulder "y/n calm down. Your fangirl is showing." I blush and lightly smack her. "Oh shush. So what if I fangirl. This band is amazing~"

I say f/n smirk and I look at her "What?" I ask and she shrugs "oh nothing. It's just seems like you really love them." She says before walking off "Oi! I love their music but it's not like I love any them personally." I say and she raised an eyebrow "you're not crushing on any of them or anything?" She asks and I shook my head. I saw her glance at my shirt which she points at. My shirt was a simple white shirt that I had printed my fan art of the group.

(Not My Art)

(Not My Art)

"You sure?~" she coos and I blush "it's just fan art." She rolls her eyes with a smirk

"Sure~"
....
They were even better in person. They looked amazing and I was anxious for them to start. F/n and I were lucky to be in the front row. It would be a small concert,but I was excited regardless.

First was Osomatsu singing breaking the habit.

His voice and emotion when singing was incredible. It was so amazing and beautiful. I found myself singing to it. Up next was Karamatsu and his choice of song.

My heart stopped when I heard the beginning of a Korean song. The song in question was Hyeya.

Karamatsu had both a deep voice and a soft voice. He used his soft, almost high, voice for this song. The fact that his voice was singing in Korean made it better. I could hear him putting his own emotion into the song and I felt like I was going to cry. The ending was so beautiful. Next was Choromatsu who I saw place his guitar down to pick up that electric violin. I got chills from the anticipation.

He had chosen to play instrumental for Viva la Vida.