Movie Night 🍋(Choromatsu x reader) Lemon

For Some_Little_Writer

I had invited my boyfriend over to watch a movie that I bought recently. I had other plans though that he didn't know about. It would a lot of fun. If your curious what movie I bought, I bought this rather steamy movie. I was currently reading the description on the back when the doorbell rang. I smile and got up to answer the door.

Sure enough it was my boyfriend, Choromatsu Matsuno. I smile and hug him immediately. Like always he hesitates to hug me back. That's why I was doing what I was doing. He was shy when it came to touching me without my permission. It's sweet that he asks before hugging me or even kissing me but he was too shy about it. It's cute but it can be frustrating at times. Even when making out he is very hesitant.

"Hey Choromatsu, you ready for our movie night?" I ask and he smiles "yeah, it should be fun." I nod and let him in. After closing the door I pop in the movie and sit down on the couch next to Choromatsu. The movie played and I hide my smirk as I snuggled up to Choromatsu. He smiles shyly and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer.

One of the steamy scenes started and I noticed Choromatsu's hand grip my shoulder slightly. I glance over and saw a blush on his face. I glance down to see him cross his legs. I hum scoot closer to him placing my hand on his knee. I felt him tense up as I trial my hand up to rest on his thigh.

"You okay Choromatsu?~" he glances at me and hums "y-yeah..I'm okay..can you stop touching there though?" He asks and I could hear nervousness in his voice. I hum and say "nope." moving my hand up to lay on his crotch making him let out a squeak.

"W-Woah W-Why are y-What are you doing?!" He squeaks out as I went to sit on his lap. "Choromatsu..I have been thinking. You are way too shy." I say and he blushes while trying to push me off "t-that d-doesn't e-explain why y-you are sitting o-on my lap." He stutters and I smile holding his hands "yes it does. Choromatsu you shouldn't have to ask if you can hug me, kiss me, or even touch me..I want you to know that I'm comfortable with you doing what you want with me." I say moving his hands to rest on my chest.

"Y-Y/n?" I smile and kiss him before pulling back to whisper "I want you to touch me Choromatsu~" I say with a blush and he gulped nervously before giving a small squeeze of my breasts. I hum softly and he leaned up to kiss me. I moan softly as he lightly squeezed and fondled my breasts. I felt him shyly run his tongue along my bottom lip.

I smile and tilt my head as I open my mouth. I wrap my arms around his neck and press my pelvis down on his. He flinched with a moan and I pull away. "You okay? Choromatsu~" I ask while grinding against him. He gasped and moving his hands to my hips. "Do you like that?" I ask with a smirk and he blushed "y-yeah..it f-feels g-good." I smile and move to kiss his neck.

He flinched and whines. I glance up at him did I find his soft spot already? I thought as I lick, suck, and bite the same spot. He was panting softly as I abuse his soft spot. I hum as I felt him push my shirt aside and give the same treatment to my shoulder. I moan softly and pull away while threading a hand through his hair. He pulled off of my shoulder with a pop and I have him look at me.

He was blushing hard and I smile before removing my shirt. He squeaked in surprise and looked away. I laugh softly and have him face me. "Choromatsu. It's okay. I want you to look. So watch me~" I purr before standing up and removing my bra before pulling off my pants leaving only my underwear. I held his face and bent over to kiss him, trailing my hands down hem of his pants.

I pull away and pull off his pants and underwear. He blushed and covered himself. "Hey don't do that." I say while I push his hands away. I blush and smile at how hard he has gotten. "Wow" was all I said before gripping the base of his dick. He gave a small squeak but moans as I slowly stroke him. I ran my thumb over the tip and he bucks his hips with a whine. Precum had started to leak out a little making his dick more slick.