Cuddle Time (Choromatsu x reader)

For AzaleaLuxi

I was suffering from cramps as I wrote this but I'm happy and proud of myself that I could get this done and posted today.

So on to the story.

It was the winter season. That meant cold sometimes dreary nights. Though the winter weather also meant nights in to watch movies and keep warm. What makes that even better? Having a boyfriend to spend that time cuddling with. Luckily I have a boyfriend who was staying the night at my house tonight. At the moment he was a little embarrassed.

"Choromatsu, for the last time it's cute!" I say from the kitchen. We decided to wear animal onesies. When I first mentioned the idea he seemed hesitant. I didn't know why till I saw that it was a frog onesie whereas mine was a (favorite animal). I was surprised but thought it was cute.

"It may be cute to you but I feel like a child." I roll my eyes and pick up the two mugs of hot chocolate that I had made. "What's wrong with that?" I ask sitting on the floor next to him. "Nothing I guess but it's a little embarrassing." He says with a small blush before I hand him his mug. "Careful. It's hot." I say and he smiles "and I think that it looks really cute on you." I say and turn on a movie.

Halfway through the movie I lean against Choromatsu and snuggle up to him. Enjoying the warmth he provided. He looks at me before wrapping an arm around me with a smile. A minute later I got up to refill my mug but Choromatsu gently grabs my wrist. Keeping my from leaving. "Choromatsu?" He hums "I need to refill my drink." I say and he looks away with a blush.

"Can you wait a bit? Like just stay here for a little longer..until the movie is over at least."

I smile and set the mug down before sitting in front of him, leaning against his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and lays his head on my shoulder. I smile and turn my face to kiss him softly "I love you Choromatsu." I say and he blushes before pushing his face into the back of my neck. "I love you too y/n." I smile and reach back to pull his hood down.

After the movie ended I try to get up again but he kept his arms around my waist. "Choromatsu." I say with a smirk and he hums "is this your way of saying you want to cuddle?" I ask and he blushes but nods. "Aw baby~" I coo and turn around to hug him. He hugs me back and I pull away to push his hood down. "That's better." I say before holding his face and kissing him softly.

"Here. I'll put on another movie." I say and do so before moving us to the couch. I lay him down and lay on him, snuggling up to him. I look up at him as he wraps his arms around me. He smiles and kisses my forehead. "I love you y/n...you look really cute in that onesie." He says and I smile before kissing him softly. "I love you too and I love your onesie..keroppi." He blushes and I laugh softly before laying my head on his chest.

Yep. Nothing better than cuddling with your special someone on a winter's night.

Nothing at all.