Conflict of interests (Choromatsu x reader)

For Toasty_Kitty

I was at the Matsuno house talking with my friends. Yeah I was friends with the sextuplets who were commonly known for being..well, to put it nicely, they were rambunctious and a little weird but we got along pretty well. There was one problem. Choromatsu. Now don't get me wrong I like Choromatsu. Hell I love him a lot. It's just the fact that he is a fanboy of Nyaa Chan.

I understand that he is a fan but the fact that he is constantly mentioning her whenever he isn't talking about being responsible is slightly annoying. Today was no different.

"Nyaa Chan is number one again." Choromatsu says and I smile "really? Cool." I say and go back to talking with Karamatsu. Of course Choromatsu continues to fawn over Nyaa Chan. Now it was getting on my nerves. I swear if we mentions Nyaa Chan one more time. I'm going to lose it. I think as I sigh "you okay y/n?" Karamatsu asks and I hum "yeah..I'm fine." I could see that Karamatsu could tell how agitated I was.

"Hey y/n." I sigh and turn to Choromatsu with a smile "yes?" He hums in thought "I have a bit of a dilemma. I don't know if I should buy a regular ticket or the one that lets you meet her." I feel my eye twitch and I sigh saying nothing. He hums "y/n?" I drum my fingers on the table and mumble. "Hm? What?" He asks and I turn to him with narrowed eyes.

"I said I don't care! Just pick one and leave me alone!"

The room went silent as I was now beyond angry. Choromatsu flinches when I yell "okay..you okay y/n?" He asks and I click my tongue "no I am not "okay." I am annoyed." I say and he hums with concern. "Well what's wrong? Why are you annoyed?" He asks and I don't know why but that made me snap.

"Why? Why?! You want to know why?! Well it's because anytime I'm around you half of the time you are always mentioning Nyaa Chan! I get that you like what you like but do you know how annoying and frustrating it is to hear you constantly fawning over that idol?!" I rant off as I stand up and Choromatsu kept quiet as I pace the room. "It's so annoying to hear you talking about her! I don't care about how nice she looks! I don't care how "trending" she is! And I don't care how good her music is! You want to know why?!" I ask "y-yes" He says unsure and I huff.

"Because I hate Nyaa Chan!!"

I saw Choromatsu's eyes widen slightly and his brothers glances between us. "ooh dear. Well we are going to head out." Karamatsu says standing up and the others nod before hastily following Karamatsu out of the living room. I was trying to calm down after my rant. I look at Choromatsu to see him pondering and I kind of felt bad for yelling. I was going to apologize until

"I'm sorry y/n."

I froze "eh? Why are you-" "because you're right." He stood up and walks over to me. "I do talk about her a lot and I never took the time to realize you didn't like her. So I'm sorry, I should've asked how you felt about her." He says and my heart skips a beat as I blush. I ended up smacking his chest "Idiot! Idiot! Why do you say things like that?! Why do you have to make me feel like this?!"

"What do you mean? What's wrong?" He asks and holds my wrists so I stop smacking him. "..I really really like you Choromatsu..that's half the reason I hated when you fawned over Nyaa Chan because I love you." I saw his eyes widen as he lets go of my wrists. I drop my arms to my sides and look down "You could say I was jealous but truly I was just heartbroken to hear you always bringing that idol up. It was hard for me to see you give out your heart and soul for someone who wouldn't do the same for you." I felt myself tear up before crying a little.

"But I have known you for years and years. I have loved you ever since we were kids even when you were in that..Uh..awkward phase when we were 18." I saw him blush lightly "and I would try and try to drop hints that we should date but I kind of gave up once I got out of college. But I still loved you which made it so hard since you liked that..that dumb id-huh?" I cut myself off when Choromatsu grabs my arms and pulls me forward. I looked up and he slams his lips onto mine making me go wide eyed.

He was kissing me. Choromatsu Matsuno was kissing me.

I let my eyes flutter shut and hum as I lift my arms to wrap around his neck, kissing him back. I smile and move a hand to caress his cheek. He pulls away and I open my eyes with a look of shock. "Choromatsu." I say softly and he blushes "I'm sorry..I didn't know you felt that way...will you forgive me?" He asks and I nod "yes. I will but on one condition." I say and he nods "of course. What is it?" He asks

"Date me. Date me and let me become yours and only yours."

He blushes harder and nods "y-yeah o-okay." I smile and gently caress his cheek "good. Oh and Choromatsu." He hums a yes. "Love you." I say and before he could respond I pull him into a kiss. He squeaks slightly but hums softly before kissing me back. He didn't need to respond I knew he loves me back.

And because I loved him I wouldn't stop him from talking about what he was so fond of. He was mine now and that's all I wanted, for him to be mine. Now I have what I wanted for so long so I would let him continue loving Nyaa Chan because I knew who his love was truly for.

He truly loves me and me alone. I have no reason to doubt that either.