Caught my eye (Karamatsu x reader)

I was very nervous as my boyfriend lead me up to the door to his home. I was nervous because I would be meeting his brothers. "Karamatsu you sure we should do this?" I ask and he smiles "don't be so nervous y/n. I mean my parents adored you. I'm sure my brothers will love you." He says and I smile nervously. He kisses my cheek before we headed inside. Karamatsu announces he was home and even said I was with him.

We went to the living room where his brothers were lounging around. Choromatsu, Karamatsu had already informed me who was who, looks at us and stood up. "Hello. So you must be y/n. Karamatsu talks about you a lot." He says and I nod "yeah it's nice to finally meet you Choromatsu." I say with a nervous tone. "so you are y/n!" Jyushimatsu asks and I jump slightly before turning to face him. "Oh jeez. I didn't see you there." I say and he hums "oh sorry, didn't mean to scare you." I smile softly and shrug

"Oh it's alright and yeah, I'm y/n. It's really nice to meet you all." I say shyly and Karamatsu hugs me "She was really nervous." He says and I blush. "I understand why but you don't need to be nervous y/n." Todomatsu says and I smile. Eventually we were all sitting at the table. We were just talking when Osomatsu asks "How did Karamatsu even get a girl like you?"

I smile shyly and look at Karamatsu who smiles. "I still remember the day vividly. Why don't you tell them y/n, since I was the one who told my mom." Karamatsu says and I hum while rubbing my arm. "Welll..I was getting a drink at the bar when he took a seat next to me. We started to chat and I was having fun. Then he caught my eye." I say and Todomatsu smiles

"oh that's sweet. What about our brother caught your eye?" I smile nervously and rub my arm "He literally caught my eye." I saw the confusion on their faces and I glance at him. "Should I just tell them or show them?" I ask and Karamatsu hums "Maybe tell them then show them." I nod and turn to his brothers who seem even more confused. I point to my left eye

"I have a glass eye."

They went wide eyed and their mouths drop open. "What? Really?" Ichimatsu asks and I nod shyly. "We were talking when I suddenly got into a sneezing fit and it just...popped out. Like I said he caught my eye. After that we got closer and soon started dating. Now we just laugh it off." I say with a blush and a smile. "Do you..want to see?" I ask and they nod. I could see that they were genuinely fascinated. So I reach up and pop it out.

I saw their eyes widen "woah. She wasn't kidding." Osomatsu says and I laugh softly "yep." I say taking a cloth out of my purse and clean it off. Then my head was turned and I faced Jyushimatsu. "I have never seen someone with an empty eye socket before!" He says and I laugh "Yeah it's pretty freaky, isn't it?" I ask and he shook his head "it's actually pretty cool!" He says and I hum "if you say so." I say and he smiles.

I place my glass eye back in and Choromatsu hums "I'm curious how did you get the glass eye?" He asks and I glance away "...I..I had an incident." I say and he hums while Karamatsu held my hand. "I'm okay. I don't mind telling." I say and sigh

"it happened when I was 10. My parents left me with a babysitter while they went out for a date...they had done a background check but apparently my babysitter seemed nice but was really psychotic. It started small she would yell or punish me for small things and I figured she's older than me so she must know what she's doing." I pause with a sigh before continuing.

"Until that day...I was doing homework when she started yelling at me. I can't even remember what I did..if I even did anything...next thing I remember...she took one of the kitchen knives..and stabbed my eye which completely destroyed my eye." I say with a sigh and they were silent "don't feel bad. It happened a long time ago." I say and smile softly.

"Besides this glass eye is what makes me unique." I say with a smile and Karamatsu hugs me "yes it does." He says and kisses my forehead before reaching his hand out. "What are you doing? What did he do?" I ask and the brothers chuckle with smiles "he made your glass eye go crosseyed." Todomatsu says and I sigh before moving it back. "Really Karamatsu?" I ask and he chuckles "What? Can you blame me?" I roll my eye and smile "I guess not." I say before kissing him softly and he hums "I love you y/n."

"I love you too Karamatsu. I'm glad you were the one to catch my eye."