Man's Best Friend (Matsu Bros x Shiba Inu! reader)

For Mcnugget56

I was sitting in the corner of the enclosure as my siblings were picked out while I was left alone. I was a shiba inu puppy and no one wanted me specifically. All because I had unique eyes. I had one blue eye and one purple eye. I whine as I thought all hope was lost until a woman came in. "Hello I'm looking for a dog for my sons." She says "oh how many?" The worker asks and the woman chuckles with a blush.

"I have 10 year old sextuplets. A rare case I know."

"You know. I have just the pup for you." The worker says before walking over to pick me up which surprised me. The worker hands me to the woman who held me from under my front legs. "Oh wow. Blue and purple eyes. That is rare." She says and I fold my ears back "She is perfect. I'll take her." My ears perk up and I wag my tail happily. "What's her name?" She asks and the worker smiles as I lick my new owner's face.

"Her name is y/n."
....

I was nervous when Matsuyo, I learned her name, places me on the floor. "They should be home from school soon and I have to prepare dinner. So you stay here y/n." She says and I nod. She walks off to the kitchen but the curiosity got the better of me. I walk around the house when I was done exploring I walk over to the front door. I sat down and stare patiently at the door with a wagging tail.

Then I hear the sounds of footsteps before the door was thrown open. "Ha! I beat you gu-huh?" It was a boy no older than 10. Then five other identical boys walk in. "Jyushimatsu, What's wro-oh." One of them say as I wag my tail and bark to greet them. "Mooom!" They call and their mom comes out from the kitchen.

"Welcome home boys. That's y/n. She's our new pet." She says before going back to the kitchen. They all go on their hands and knees to look at me with awe. "Hi y/n, I'm Osomatsu the eldest. Next is Karamatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, and Todomatsu." Each one of the brothers raise their hand and say hello as they were called. I nod and walk up to lick Osomatsu on the cheek.

He laughs and picks me up as he stood up. "She is so cute!" He coos followed by his brothers as they all pet me.

I think I'm going to like it here.
....

I was walking with a now 18 Osomatsu through the city. It's been 8 years and I love these boys. They all adore me. I was full grown now. Anyway we were walking down the streets with people stopping to pet and coo at me. I hear Osomatsu let out a sigh as we sat down on a park bench. I lift a paw onto his knee. "What's wrong?" I ask but it came out as I whine.

"I'm okay girl..I guess I just..it's silly but I'm 18 and still haven't had a girlfriend..heh what am I saying? You probably don't even understand."

I whine softly and lay my head on his lap. "I do understand...and I'll help you." I pick up my head and look around. My eyes lock on Totoko. "She's perfect!" I exclaim as a bark before rushing forward pulling Osomatsu behind. "Woah! Y/n! Heel girl!" He shouts but I pull and snap the leash, pouncing onto Totoko. She fell back with a squeal but laughs when she saw me.

"H-Hello again y/n." She says before scratching my head "y/n! Oh my gosh I am so sorry Totoko! I don't know what got into her." Osomatsu says pulling me off and helping up Totoko. "It's ok-ah!" She yells as I nudge her to fall onto Osomatsu but not knocking them back. I watch with a smile as Totoko and Osomatsu stare into each other's eyes with a blush.

"S-Sorry..I guess I slipped." Totoko says and Osomatsu smiles "it's okay. I'll be here to catch you." Totoko hums and looks down "um Osomatsu...would you..want to go out sometime? Like for a date?" She asks and I wag my tail happily. Osomatsu blushes and looks at me as I smile. He gave me a look before nodding "I'd love to."