Understanding 🍋(Choromatsu x Innocent! reader) Lemon

For Some_Little_Writer

I hope this is good😅 I tried my best

I was walking with my handbag in hand. I was heading over to my boyfriend's place. I was actually spending the night so I was pretty excited. Though when I told my friend I was spending the night she gave this weird smirk and said "make sure you have him use protection y/n." before I left and I was confused by it. I was still confused to be honest.

What could she have meant?

Anyway I knock on the door and wasn't surprised that Choromatsu opened the door. I smile and hug him "Hi Choromatsu!" I greet happily and kiss his cheek. He pulls me back and smiles "hi y/n. I see your happy as usual." He says and I nod "of course! I get to spend time with my boyfriend and I get to spend the night!" I say with a smile and he kisses my forehead before leading me inside.

I walk to the living room where I was tackled by a very happy Jyushimatsu. He was one of my best friends. "Heya Y/n! I missed you!" He says and hugs me tightly while I laugh softly. "I missed you too but don't crush me." I say and he lets me go. "Oh right! Sorry!" He says before smiling and walking over to his ball before laying on it. I laugh softly and place my bag down.

I walk over and tilt my head "Can I lay on it too?" I ask and he hums "Sure!" He says and got up. I place my hands on the ball and smile at how smooth the surface was. I got on my hands and knees. I laugh softly as I try to keep my balance on the ball. Notice the word try. Yeah I fell off, onto my face. "You okay y/n?" Jyushimatsu asks with a slight laugh and I hum with a thumbs up.

"I think I'll stay on the floor though." I say and lift my head. I hear Choromatsu clear his throat "Then you may want to fix your skirt first?" I hum and glance back to see my skirt had been pushed up a bit. "Oh yeah okay." I say before adjusting my skirt "Better?" I ask and he hums "yep." He says and I tilt my head when I saw him blushing. "Why are you blushing?" I ask and he hums "N-No reason." He says before pulling out a manga to read. It was silent for a bit before Osomatsu spoke up.

"He's blushing because he saw your underwear."

Yeah that lead Choromatsu yelling at him while Osomatsu just smirks and says how he knew he wasn't wrong. Luckily by the time night rolled around Choromatsu wasn't as mad or at least I didn't think so. I had asked Choromatsu if I could sleep in the futon with him. He seemed very hesitant and I didn't know why. Eventually he said I could but he was very adamant that I slept between him and Jyushimatsu. I wasn't complaining though.

So I was between my boyfriend and my best friend. I was hugging Choromatsu at first but I woke up with a stir in the middle. I suddenly felt uncomfortable so I turn over on my other side. I guess my movement woke up Choromatsu. "You alright y/n?" He asks and I nod "I'm just trying to get comfortable again. Sorry." I say as I fidget a bit until Choromatsu just wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me close.

"Is this comfortable enough?" He asks and I hum "yeah this feels better." I say softly and lean back on him. I went to move my legs, to bend my knees a bit, when I feel his grip tighten slightly. I hum and glance back at him to see him blushing. "You okay Choromatsu?" I ask and he hums with a nod "I'm okay." He says and I hum before going back to adjusting my position a bit. When I was finally comfortable I felt Choromatsu press his face into the nape of my neck.

I glance back at him and saw him breathing weird. Like he was panting. "Choromatsu What's wrong?" I ask and he hums "n-nothing I'm f-fine." I hum and turn to face him. I saw a heavier blush on his face and I reach out to hold his face. "Choromatsu, you're blushing harder now." I say and intertwine our legs, a habit of mine. "What's wro-" I cut myself off when he gasps softly before covering his mouth.