Happy Birthday y/n! (Matsu Bros x reader)

A special gift for Mimiwolf_xiao
Happy Birthday!🥳

I was at rehearsal today going over my lines with the other performers. Tonight we were going to perform a musical for the city. A musical by the name of Hamilton. I was pretty nervous about tonight as I pace the stage. I was nervous because I had been casted as Eliza but I was also worried. "Hey y/n, you okay?" I turn to see Dean, playing as Alexander Hamilton, with a look of concern.

"Just a little frazzled..I'm worried." I say and he hums "well you know your lines right?" He asks and I nod "I have practiced them with Karamatsu." I say and he smiles "and you have practiced for the musical aspect of it right?" He asks and I nod "then what is there to be worried about?" He asks and I shy away "Well...I'm worried that my boys won't be here..Karamatsu sure, Choromatsu Maybe but I don't really think the others are interested in musicals at all." I say and he sighs

"Isn't it your birthday tonight as well?" He asks and I nod "I don't think they'll miss it if your birthday is today. If they are smart, they would know how heartbroken you'd be if they did." He says and I shrug "if they aren't here it's fine besides we did make plans for dinner tonight so there's that." I say and Dean was about to chime in when Lucy, playing Angelica, walks over.

"Hello sis! I want to go over some lines with you." She says and I nod "will it be just us or is Beth joining?" I ask and she hums "of course! I mean she is playing Peggy...and unfortunately she plays Maria Reynolds." I laugh softly and follow her. "Bye Dean! Thanks for the help!" I say with a wave. "Happy Birthday by the way." Lucy says and I smile.

"Thank you."

It was showtime and I was so nervous as my hair styled. I turn my head a bit when I saw David, playing both Lafayette and Thomas Jefferson, with a surprised face. "You okay David?" I ask and he hums "I saw the most peculiar thing." He says and I got up as my hair was finished "oh what?" I ask and he hums "I saw 6 men who looked perfectly identical. Aside from face expressions and clothes they we-" "identical?! Are you serious?! You better not be kidding!" I exclaim and he reels back.

"Um I'm not kidding. Why?" He asks and I smile with a blush. "So they did decide to come...hm Karamatsu and Choromatsu probably convinced them." I say and went to walk off "wait y/n, do you know those guys?" I turn around with a nod and smile "Yeah I know them. I'm dating them." I say and he looked surprised "huh? But there are-" "okay! Places everyone! We are about to start!" The director says while clapping her hands to get our attention.

I shrug at David and get to my place. I was a little more calm now knowing they were here. I also knew that meant I had to give the best I can give.

I was in the rec room with the other performers as we congratulated one another on a good performance. Yeah the performance went well and we actually had a standing ovation. When it was the part when our director introduced the cast people were cheering when she got to me I heard so many cheers as I bowed. They some cheered I heard louder than the others.

Now we were all in the rec room. I smile as the families of my fellow performers looked very happy and proud. Even Lucas's parents were proud. Lucas had the role of Aaron Burr and he did a good especially for the song wait for it. I was drinking some water to soothe my vocals when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turn around to see Karamatsu. "Hello Mrs. Hamilton." He says with a smirk and I laugh softly before turning to hug him.

His brothers each gave me a hug, Jyushimatsu wouldn't let go, before they started to talk about my performance. I just let Jyushimatsu keep hugging me. "I loved your singing voice y/n." Osomatsu says and I smile "thank you." Choromatsu smiles "and the whole burning letters scene. Jeez that was amazing." He says and I smile "yeah, could you feel the emotion of it?" I ask and they nod.

"They boy who played Alexander had a very convincing look of regret." Karamatsu says and I hum "yeah he did. He's very good at that." I say and Ichimatsu hums "I like the parts with Aaron Burr." He mumbles and I smile while messing his hair up even more. "I figured you would. How about the final showdown between him and Alexander?" I ask and they hum "that was so shocking." Todomatsu says "I didn't think Alexander would die like that." He adds and I nod with a smile.

"It's sad but that's history. So you guys enjoyed it?" I ask and they nod "Of course we did!" They all say and I saw a few people look at us. "Oh by the way." Karamatsu chimes in and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "I do believe it is our dear y/n's birthday today." He says and I blush "so now we have two reasons to celebrate." I look at him and he smiles

"one reason is your birthday and the other is that you had an amazing performance tonight." He says before kissing my cheek. "He's right! She did so great today!" Jyushimatsu says and nuzzles my face. So we all had out with them continuing to fawn over my performance and the musical in general. "Oh Jyushimatsu." He hums "What did you like about the musical?" I ask and he hums "I liked the songs! Especially when Angelica sang Congratulations!" He says with that cute smile of his.

"How about people wise?" I ask and he smiles "well obviously you! But I also really liked Peggy!" He says and I smile "that makes to much sense." I say before laughing and the brothers laugh with me. "Also I don't want anything fancy so how about we go to-" "Chibita's? We figured you say that." Karamatsu says with a smile and I blush before nodding. "Thanks you guys. I love you all so much." I say and they smile softly. "Love you too y/n." They all say as we approach Chibita's stand. When we sat down each of them said

"Happy Birthday y/n!"

I have to say this was the best birthday I ever had. I got a standing ovation for my performance which my boyfriends got to see and they loved it. On top of that I got to have an amazing dinner with them even if it was simple it was amazing to me.

I was surprised when they actually got me birthday presents. I was surprised because I told them they didn't have to. But of course they did anyway.Just when I thought it couldn't get better they all gave me another surprise later that night.

Let's just say they had me experience the most amazing night of pleasure. I love these boys so much and I let them know it ever day.