Sweet Scent 🍋(Omega! Ichimatsu x Alpha! reader) Lemon

For Angeldiary16

I was walking with a pep in my step. Why? Well today was me and my sweet boyfriend's two year anniversary. So I was pretty happy today. Ichimatsu was precious to me and I love him to pieces. I love him so much that on days when he's in heat I force my instincts back and help him the best I can. Though I only really have to hold it back if he hasn't taken a suppressant which is rare.

Anyway I was walking around because I was window shopping for a gift to give Ichimatsu. I was also going to ask something very important. Well as I was walking I pass a cute store that had cat related merchandise. Stuff like sweaters, notebooks, plushies, etc. I hum and walk in to make my purchase as I had locked eyes on a cute cat plushie that Ichimatsu would just adore.

 I hum and walk in to make my purchase as I had locked eyes on a cute cat plushie that Ichimatsu would just adore

After making my purchase I walk out with the plush in a bag. As I walk I pass an alleyway and abruptly stop. I sniff the air and turn to look at the alleyway. I recognize that scent. That sweet scent. It was Ichimatsu's. My eyes widen and I rush into the alleyway where I saw another alpha pinning a very distressed in heat Ichimatsu. I growl lowly and rush over punching the guy in the face, dropping the bag.

He looks at me with a growl as I stood in front of my mate. My teeth were barred as I growl at the guy. He growls back and lunges at me. I lunge as well and scratch his face. He pushes me to the ground but I kick him off. I walk over and glare down at him. I gave a loud carnal growl to establish my dominance and he growls lowly before turning and running away. I gave a small hiss before turning to a shaking Ichimatsu hugging himself in the corner.

I felt my eyes gleam when his scent filled my nose. I shook my head and snap out of it. I quickly grab the bag I dropped and rush over to comfort Ichimatsu. I hug him close and pet his head. "Sh~ Sh~ it's okay~ I'm here now. Your mate is here to protect you now~" I coo and he clings to me with a whine. I pull the plush out of the bag and show it to him. He shakily reaches out and grabs it, hugging it close. I sigh and have him look at me.

"What happened?" I ask and he whines "I..I was just feeding the cats...when my heat acted up..I took a suppressant not long ago. I guess it was defective." He whines and grips my shirt. "Y/n~" I blush as he looks up at me with lidded eyes "p-please~ h-help me~" I froze as my eyes scan his body. His sweater and sweatpants were drenched by this point and his scent was heavy now. He was panting softly with small whines and whimpers. I gulp and growl slightly as I push my desire back.

"Okay..I have a way to help..Ichimatsu..will you let me mate with you?" I ask and he nods "Y-Yes. Y-Yes please~ a-anything to help.." I nod and help him stand up. He clings to my arm as we walk out of the alleyway. I hold the plushie for him as he clung to me. I felt so bad for him as he staggered. I was on high alert as we walk. I growl lightly at any alpha who got too close.

Finally we made it. A love hotel. I lead him in and we walk to the check in. I gave a brief explanation and the worker was very understanding. I bought a room and I also bought a little something for Ichimatsu. We quickly head to the room and after closing the door I saw Ichimatsu sit on the bed. I purr and pounce on him.