Battlefield (SVRCINA)~Songfic~

Mafia! Jyushimatsu x Rival Mafia Boss! Reader

No time for rest
No pillow for my head
Nowhere to run from this
No way to forget

I was waiting. Waiting for him to arrive so we can be together. I felt hands cover my eyes and as reflex I grab their arm and flip them only to see the man I was waiting for. "Jyushimatsu! I'm so sorry!" I whisper shout and he laughs. That laugh. "It's okay y/n. I'm use to it. Training and such." He says standing up and kissing my forehead. "I wish we didn't have to meet in alleyways." I say and he smirks "well follow me. I found a place we can be ourselves." He says taking my hand and running.

Around the shadows creep
Like friends, they cover me
Just wanna lay me down and finally
Try to get some sleep

We were in our newly found safe spot. A beautiful hidden area in the woods. Being ourselves, how we wish to be, a couple in love. But because of this "war" between our groups, we are forbidden lovers. I let out a small yawn and jyushimatsu notices. He lays down on the ground and held his arms out. I smile and crawl to him, snuggling up to him before we fell asleep. That warmth.

We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for
Meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword & shield, your camouflage
And you will be mine

I was going through papers when my right hand man came in. "What is it Karma?" I ask and he looked terrified. "Our rivals..they plan to meet with us..I fear for their plans." He says and I too was worried. What would become of jyushimatsu and I? Of our future. "Well. We'll just have to be prepared." I say and he nods before leaving my office. I look down at the papers. Love letters from my dear jyushimatsu. The love you shared.

Echos and the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything can stay the same or we can change it all
Meet me on the battlefield

"What are we gonna do?" I ask jyushimatsu as we were in our safe place. He put his head in his hands. "I..I don't know..I can not seem to talk to Osomatsu-niisan about his intentions...he won't tell me." He says shaking and I hugged him tightly. "It's okay...we'll be okay." I say with tears pricking the corners of my eyes. I kissed his forehead softly and he hugged me just as tight. The loving hugs.

We stand face-to-face
With our unhuman race
We commit the sins again and our sons and daughters pay

"Jyushimatsu. What are you doing here?" I ask as I open my bedroom window. "I wanted to see you again." He says leaning forward with that wide smile. "But this is dangerous. You could be hurt." I say pulling him into my room and swiftly close the window. Jyushimatsu caresses my cheek "I don't care. I needed to be with you." He says and my heart fluttered. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back with all my passion. I backed us up to my door and turn the lock. He pulled back for air and leant his forehead on mine. With a look in his eyes. "Yes..let's do it." I purr before grabbing his suspenders and pulling him into a passionate kiss. He let out a soft moan and picked me up, pinning me to my bed. He pulled away with glowing eyes and loosened his tie "you are mine." He purrs kissing me softly. "Yes~ oh do be gentle love."

Our tainted history, it's playing on repeat
But we could change it if we stand up strong and take the lead

"Ah~ J-Jyushimatsu~ I-I'm c-Ah~!" I moan out ,feeling my toes curl tightly, as I release. Jyushimatsu, not far behind, released with a shaky moan before laying on me, exhausted. I pulled the covers over us and kissed his forehead. He looked up at me with a sparkle in his eyes. "I can't believe..we did it." He says panting and I smile "yeah..to think my rival would take my virginity." I say with a soft laugh and he nods "yeah..y/n." I hum and he kissed me softly. "I love you." I smile softly and hug him closer "I love you too...sunshine." Those simple words.

When I was younger, I was named
A generation unafraid
For years to come, be brave

I was helping jyushimatsu escape from my estate without others seeing. When he had the opportunity to leave he turned and held my wrist. "Please come with me. Maybe together we can talk to Osomatsu-niisan." He says and I look at him bewildered. "But what if that doesn't work? Then what?" I ask and he tugs my wrist. "Then we can run away together." He says with a soft smile. I was surprised. Run away, the idea seemed...interesting. I smiled but before I could answer a gunshot went off. My eyes widen and I watched jyushimatsu's eyes widen as he held his chest. That look of fear.

And meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword & shield, your camouflage
And you will be mine
Echos and the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything can stay the same or we can change it all

I quickly told jyushimatsu to flee and whip around to see Karma. I rush over furious and grab the gun. "What have I told you?! No firing without my say!" I yell and he cowers back "b-but I thought he." I snap back "I can defend myself! I wasn't in any danger because I could handle him! Go inside!!" I shout pointing to the mansion. He walked back and I ran to try and find jyushimatsu. Before he bled out. The feeling of dread.

Meet me on the battlefield
We carry on through the storm
Tired soldiers in this war
Remember what we're fighting for

I had found him holding himself up against a tree. I rushed to him and saw how pale he looked. I took him on my back and ran to the nearest hospital. He was groaning in pain and coughing. I swear I felt liquid on my shoulder. I barged into the hospital, ignoring the fearful looks, and rush up to a nurse. "Help! Please you have to help him!" I yell and she looks at jyushimatsu before nodding and getting doctors. I followed by his side holding his hand until they said I couldn't go farther. I tried but a nurse held me back. "Please! You have to let me in! I have be there with him! Please!" I shout pleadingly and the nurses's faces soften. "Well...okay." The anguish for him.

Meet me on the battlefield
Even on the darkest night
I will be your sword & shield, your camouflage
And you will be mine
Echos and the shots ring out
We may be the first to fall
Everything can stay the same or we can change it all

So that leads us here. I got to stay by his side through his surgery. Karma caused him to get his lung shot. Oh and that liquid, he was coughing up blood. So now there was a noticeable blood stain on the shoulder of my white blouse. Now I was at his bed side till the anesthesia wore off. Then I heard a loud "where is she?!" from the voice of my rival. He pushed the door open and his eyes locked on me. "Hello Osomatsu." I say and he glares at me as his brothers rush over to jyushimatsu's side. He walked up to me and pulled me up by my collar. "What did you do?!" He yells causing jyushimatsu to stir, before ultimately waking up.

Meet me on the battlefield

"Y/n?" He calls out surprising his brothers. Osomatsu let me go in shock and I held jyushimatsu's hand. "I'm here. You okay?" He nods and tries to sit up. I lay a hand on his back and help sit him up. "It hurts..like hell..but I'm okay." He says and I smile "What is going on?" Choromatsu asks and jyushimatsu held my hand in both of his, looking only at me. "Well...I'm in love. That's what's going on?" He says and I felt the tension fill the room.

Meet me on the battlefield

"Are you serious, my little jyushimatsu?" Karamatsu asks looking at our interlocked hands. He nods and says "I've never been more serious in my life." Before he kissed me softly. I hum in content and pull away. I turn to Osomatsu and extend my free hand. "Let's end this stupid rivalry and combine our companies." I say and everyone looked at Osomatsu eagerly as he glanced from my hand to jyushimatsu and back. He smiled and shook my hand "as long as you make my brother happy. I'd be happy to join our companies." He says and I nod before pulling my hand back and kissed my boyfriend.

The next day jyushimatsu was discharged and two of the most well known, dangerous mafias combined as one happy family.