Tutoring (Highschool! Jyushimatsu x Male! reader)

For AlbinoTeletubby ,Hope this one is alright.

I was walking down the hallway to the principal's office. I wasn't in trouble I knew I wasn't. I open the principal's door and saw another boy in the room with her. "There you are y/n. I have a favor to ask." She says and I hum as I glance at the boy I recognize as Jyushimatsu Matsuno. "What is it mom?" I ask and she smiles "Well Jyushimatsu's grades are dropping and considering you are the top of your class. In every class. I thought you could be his tutor."

"What?!" I jump when Jyushimatsu yells "well do you have a better solution Jyushimatsu? Cause I'd love to hear it." She asks and Jyushimatsu scowls "no. But why him?" He asks well that hurts. I think with a hum. "Well like I side he is the top of his classes. Even in home economics." She says and I blush lightly "home economics huh?" Jyushimatsu asks and my mom nods

"Yes. He was so good at cooking, baking, child care and even the interior design class." My mom says and I blush "don't forget the sewing class." I mumble and my mom smiles "I rest my case. He'll be a great tutor for you Jyushimatsu." Jyushimatsu groans and huffs "fine." My mom nods and waves us out of the room.

"Oh and the tutoring will go on until I see some improvement."
....

I'm a nice person. I can handle all types of people. But Jyushimatsu is pushing my patience. I've been tutoring him for two weeks and he wasn't making progress. He would always be staring off into space or staring at me. What's worse is I know he has a few big tests coming up in 2 weeks but he won't listen or pay attention.

So this time I was finally going to be assertive and tell him he needs to get working.

We were at my house sitting on the couch. "Jyushimatsu." I say and he hums not looking at me "with all do respect you need to listen so we can make some progress." I say with a firm tone. "Huh?" He looks at me with that scowl "I saying that if you don't get your shit together you won't graduate! I don't understand how people like you don't care about your grades!" I shout

"People like me?! At least I'm not a teacher's pet!"

"It's not being a teacher's pet! It's just being kind and respect! Not that you know anything about that!"

"Oh! Well with all do respect..Your wimp!" I growl and got in his face. "Oh well you are an aggressive dumbass!" He growled and got in my face.

"You're a Wuss!"

"You are a Tool!"

"Dork!"

"Dunce!"

"Goody two shoes!"

"Jackass!"

"Pansy!"

We glare at each other after he said that. Before I could even think I gripped his chain and pull him into a kiss. He hums and kisses me back before leaning me back onto the couch. He pulls away with a gasp before pulling into another kiss. I moan softly and reach my arms up to wrap around his neck. I grip his hair and deepen the kiss.

Before I knew it we were making out. Both our overcoats were off and Jyushimatsu's shirt unbuttoned. As he moves to kiss my neck my phone rang. I sigh and feel around the coffee table for my phone. I answer and gave a soft hello. "Hi sweetie it's mom." I froze and tap Jyushimatsu's head. He stops and looks at me.

"Hey mom. What's up?" I ask and she sighs "well I have to stay out a little longer then expected." She says and I hum "okay..how long?" I ask and Jyushimatsu smiles before kissing me softly. I pull away and mouth "stop it." He just smirks "I'll be home late. Maybe 11ish. Is that alright?" I hum "it's fine. That's totally fine." I say and Jyushimatsu moves to my neck again.

"Oh before I go" I held back a groan of annoyance but listen "how's Jyushimatsu doing? Is he still there?" She asks and Jyushimatsu gave me a look before kissing my neck again. "Oh he's doing great..really great." I feel him smirk against my neck as he continues "Yeah he is still here. We actually may do an all nighter." I say and my mom laughs softly "oh okay, glad to here he's doing well. Goodbye y/n. Love you." I hum as Jyushimatsu grinds down on me.

"Yeah bye. Love you too." I say hastily and hang up the phone. I drop the phone on the table and wrap my arms around Jyushimatsu. "Jyushimatsu~ My room~ Now." He hums and lifts me up before carrying me to my room where he pinned me to my bed, kissing me softly this time. I hum and deepen the kiss with a hum.

....

"Huh? You want to stop tutoring him? Why?" My mom asks and I hum "I just think he is progressing enough where he doesn't need my help anymore." I say and it wasn't a lie. Jyushimatsu was improving but there was another reason I couldn't tutor him anymore. "Well I guess so. Okay then you don't have to tutor any-" "Thanks mom. I'll go now." I say and leave her office.

I couldn't tutor him anymore. Not after what happened. After what we did. I can't do it.

Before I knew it, it was lunch so I pull out my bento and open it to eat. I usually ate in class so this wasn't different besides I wasn't the only one who did as the room had three other groups of friends. They were chatting and laughing as they ate. While I ate alone while I read my book. Until the door slid open with a loud slam making everyone jump.

I turn my head to see Jyushimatsu. My eyes widen and I keep my head down. I hear footsteps approaching my desk and I hear a few people's breaths hitch. I heard fingers drum on my desk and slowly turn my head to see Jyushimatsu with an angry look. "Hey. We need to talk." He says and I glance away "okay. Let's talk late-" "Now!" he grips my arm and pulls me out of the class, slamming the door shut. He walks away a bit and turn to me with crossed arms.

"What?" I ask and he narrows his eyes "y/n, you're avoiding me." He says and I glance away "no I'm not. We just don't see each other throughout school." I say and he huffs "bullshit. Why are you avoiding me?" He asks in a firm tone and I stay silent. He sighs "y/n" He says softly and I turn to him. His face had softened which surprised me

"talk to me or at least be honest. Do you regret what we did last night?"

My eyes widen not just because of the question but because he sounded so disheartened. I sigh and shook my head "no..I don't regret it. I loved it and I have never felt like that before." I say before looking Jyushimatsu in the eyes and with a sigh decided fuck it.

"I mean...I've known I was..gay ever since I was 10 but I ignored it and never mentioned it...but the first day of high school...when I saw you..I don't know I guess I couldn't ignore it at that point." I say and saw Jyushimatsu's eyes widen. "Honestly I liked you that's why I agreed to help you. That day when we started..insulting each other...I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care if you would be disgusted or if you'd hate me...I just..I just.." I trail off and hid my face as I started to cry.

Jyushimatsu pulls my hands away and pulls me into a hug. I felt my legs give out before I fell to my knees pulling him with me. He held me close and I cry into his shoulder. "Sh~ Sh~ it's okay..I'm not disgusted nor do I hate you..it's the opposite actually." I hum and pull back to look at him. He smiles softly and wipes my tears "listen y/n to be honest. I didn't understand my feelings for you. I actually started to get frustrated. Then you" He pauses and kisses me softly.

"You kissed me and that made me realize how much I loved you." I blush and softly smack his chest. "Heh heh. love you y/n." He says before kissing my forehead and I smile softly "I..I love you too Jyushimatsu." I say and hug him. He hums and hugs me back.

"Jyushimatsu-niisan?"

We both look and I saw Todomatsu. Jyushimatsu's younger brother. "Oh hey Todomatsu." He says keeping his smile as he stood up with me. I saw Todomatsu tilt his head before smiling "hello. Are you dating my brother or no?" He asks and I blush but nod "I guess we are." I say and Jyushimatsu chuckles before wrapping an arm around me. "Yes we are. Y/n is my boyfriend now." He says and kisses my cheek. He then pulls me close and with a wide smile says something that makes me blush but smile.

"and if anyone has a problem with that they'll have to deal with me!"

Osomatsu-san Oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara