Blood Thirsty (Vampire Ichimatsu x reader)

I was walking around my house, currently looking for my boyfriend. You'd think it be easy..but no, he is hard to find, especially when he is one of his moods.

"Ichimatsu! You're not upset are you?"

I call out entering my living room. I looked around until it dawned on me that he was a vampire so, I looked up. Sure enough he was up their in the corner. Oh my gosh. Really? I think to myself and walk further into the room.

"Honey what are you doing up there?..again."

He just glanced at me with those vibrant purple eyes before turning away. I tilt my head confused that is until I heard a very slight grumble from his stomach. Oh that's the problem. I thought while rolling my eyes.

I left the room and went to the kitchen. I came back with a small knife and make a small cut along my palm. "You could've said you were hungry." I say letting the crimson liquid drip from the cut.

He again glanced my way before turning my way and stood up. He stayed where he was though. "Why do you do that? You'll end up hurting yourself one day." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Are you hungry or no?"

He sighed and came down. He walked up to me and held the back of my hand, cut facing up. "Why do you help me like this? It could ended up very badly some point. Most people would be too afraid to approach." He says lifting my wound to his face.

"Well, I'm not most people. I love you that's why I'm willing to do this."

He looked up at me with a smirk before he lifted my hand to his mouth and licked the wound clean. I giggle at the almost tickling feeling. Once the blood was cleaned off he then held my hand and pulled me close, placing his other hand on my waist.

He leaned in and kissed me. He pulled back and snuggled my neck. "Heh, still hungry?" He nodded and I brush his hair back.

"Ichimatsu, you can bite me if you want."