Mind Swap (Karamatsu x reader)

Inspired by Osomatsu-kun

"Why do you want us to drink this again?" I ask Osomatsu as I look down at the green juice he gave me and Karamatsu. "It's a new juice that that they're selling now and I wanted you guys to try it." I narrow my eyes and Karamatsu raised an eyebrow. "Have you tried it Osomatsu?" Karamatsu asks and Osomatsu nods. I seriously doubt that he did though. "You sure?" I ask and he whines "why are you so suspicious of me?" I raise an eyebrow

"we have our reasons." Both Karamatsu and I say in unison. "That hurts..okay I promise it is just juice." Osomatsu says and Karamatsu shrugs "what's the worst that could happen?" He asks and I shrug "Don't jinx us. I suppose you're right though." I say before we both drank it. I cringe slightly "ugh it tastes weird." I say and Karamatsu hums "can't describe it." He says and Osomatsu stood up.

We look at him confused as he walks up to us. Then he placed a hand on our heads "What are y-" I was cut off by him knocking our heads together really hard. I felt dizzy from it held my head with a groan. "Y/n?" Osomatsu says and I look up "Yes? Why did you do that?" I ask and saw him smirking. I went to cross my arms and felt leather. Like the leather of a jacket. I glance down and my eyes widen before I turn to my left to see. ME. Well my body holding my head.

"What the hell did you do?!" I shout gaining, I assume, Karamatsu's attention. He turned to look at me and his eyes widened. "Eh?!" He exclaimed before running off and I followed. He had ran to look in the mirror and was currently patting at, technically, my face. I look in the mirror as well in total shock. Then I felt my blood boil as I ran to Osomatsu who had moved to the living room with the other brothers. I slam the door open with a look of anger that scared the others.

"Karamatsu-niisan why do look so mad?" Jyushimatsu asks and push by him. I walk over and grip Osomatsu by his hoodie right as Karamatsu ran in. "Non non y/n, don't freak out!" He says rushing over to hold me back. The shock on the brothers faces was admittedly funny when Karamatsu's voice came out of my mouth. "You are an idiot! Change us back!" I shout as Karamatsu continued to hold me.

Choromatsu snapped out of it and whacked Osomatsu with his book. "What did you do!" He shouts and Osomatsu chuckled "remember the mind swap drink from when we were 10. I got it from Dekapan again to test on those two." He says nonchalantly with a laugh and I growl "you are a dumbass! Why would you do that!" I yell and he chuckled "it's kind of funny though isn't." With that I broke away from Karamatsu and tackled Osomatsu.

....

"So we are stuck like this for a week?" Karamatsu asked while I was being held by Jyushimatsu. "Y-Yeah. That's right..S-Sorry." Osomatsu says holding ice over his black eye. "You should be sorry." Todomatsu says "I mean now y/n is trapped in Karamatsu's body. Of all people." He says with a pitiful face and I raise an eyebrow "it could be worse. I could've been swapped with Osomatsu." I say "Oi!" Osomatsu exclaimed and I sigh "a week in Karamatsu's body though. That is going to be troublesome."

....

An hour had passed and I had gone quiet. "Are you okay y/n?" Jyushimatsu asks and I nod with a hum. "That doesn't sound sure." Choromatsu says and I groan "I'm f-fine." I say feeling my face heat up. I saw Karamatsu look up from his mirror and glance me over. "You sure? you're fidgeting." I look down and mumble. "Huh? What was that?" Osomatsu asks and I whine looking away.

"I need to use the bathroom."

The room went silent and I heard Osomatsu chuckle. "Why don't you just go then?" He asks and I glare at him before blushing. "I don't...in a guy's body...I c-can't." I stutter and look down. "Karamatsu, why don't you help her?" Karamatsu looked at him wide eyed "Well..I could but..I really don't think-" "I don't mind the idea." I say shyly "Eh?" I shy away "if you don't make a big deal about it I don't mind." I say and Karamatsu blushed before clearing his throat.

"Well..o-okay then." He says before standing up and walking over. I stood up and follow him as we walk out of the room to the bathroom.

When that was dealt with we both left the bathroom blushing. "...never speak of that again?" Karamatsu asks and I nod giving a simple "yep."

....

We were in the living room and I saw Karamatsu fidgeting with my bra strap. I glance as he groaned and reached behind him. I shot up yelling "what are you doing?"
He flinched "I'm uncomfortable with this thing and I'm trying to remove it." He says which, of course, gains his brothers attention.

"No way in hell are you removing my bra! Not when your brothers are here and you're in my body!" I yell but smirk "I bet you can't even unclasp it." I say in a teasing way. He narrowed his eyes "want a bet?" He says before reaching behind him again and after a few seconds. Seconds! He unclasped and pulled off my bra. My mouth dropped and I snatch it from him but I knew the others already saw.

"How did you?" I ask and he chuckles "don't underestimate me." I was silent and very embarrassed. "So...Why choose lacy?" He says and I shot him a glare "I'm gonna kill you. Shut up." He just smirked and leaned back, purposely arching his back. I kept my glare on him.

....

I had gone home, still as Karamatsu, and went to change for bed. I took off his leather jacket and something caught my eye. I look at my arms noticing smudged concealer. I hum in confusion and go to remove my clothes to go into the shower, not looking down for obvious reasons. When I got out and dry myself I saw the concealer had washed off. I dropped my towel in shock with what I saw.

Faint scars along his wrists, up and down his arm, and even a few on his abdomen.

While some were faded, some scars looked recent. I cover my mouth and felt tears come to my eyes. I trace a finger along a scar on his wrist and cried. Why would he do this? I thought as I look at the scars he had.

"Oh Karamatsu...I didn't know.."
....

The next few days I didn't say anything but on the last day, when we became normal, I had him come over to talk. He may not like it but we had to talk about it. I sat him down on the couch and stood in front of him. A look of disappointment on my face. "So. What's wrong y/n?" He asks and I sigh "I saw them." I say and saw his face drop "saw what?" He asks and I look at him "Don't be like that. I saw..I saw your scars."

He looked down rubbing his arm "oh..those." I nod and cross my arms "yeah those. Karamatsu what were you thinking?" I ask and he looked away "I wasn't." He says and I sigh "yeah you weren't. But why do it?" I ask and I saw him tear up. "Because no one cared." I was confused "what do you mean no one cared?" I ask and he looked at me. "No one cared. Simple as that. My own family seems to lack in care for me."

"Well what about me? I care you about." I say and he smiles as he stood up. He took my hand. "I know. You would always be my reason to not kill myself. No matter how close I got..I'd think of you and would stop myself. I'm sorry you had to see my scars. They are a horrid sight to behold." He says and I pause before taking his face in my hands.

"Don't be..I'm glad I did." I say before leaning and kissing his cheek. "I've found out a way to help the one I love the most." I say before pulling him into a kiss. He made a noise of surprise before shyly kissing back. I pull away and he smiles softly "you love me?" He asks and I nod "With all my heart. I love you Karamatsu." I say with a smile and he blushed "and I love you y/n." He says before hugging me tightly.

Maybe I should thank Osomatsu later.