My Cheerleader (Jyushimatsu x Cheerleader! reader)

For AzaleaLuxi

The stadium was filled with cheers as a baseball game was in its final inning. I was leading my cheer squad in our cheer as our home team was so close to winning. We just needed a home run. That's it. My cheer squad stops as the next batter came up and I was excited that it was Jyushimatsu's turn to bat. You see Jyushimatsu was my boyfriend. We actually meet because of a baseball game that I was cheering at.

After that game had ended I went up to congratulate all them home team players. When I got to Jyushimatsu I realized that he looked familiar. After a bit of discussion we found out that we went to high school together. We started to hang out and became good friends but after some time passed we started dating. My favorite thing about him was how passionate he was about baseball.

I watch nervously as Jyushimatsu came up to the plate. The focus in his eyes was intense. My breath hitched when he missed twice. I could tell he was frustrated too. He glances at me and I smile before mouthing "I love you." while lightly shaking the pompoms. He smiles before he wound up for the last pitch of the game. I cross my fingers and my breath hitches.

No surprise to me he hit it this time and he hit a home run. The crowd went wild and my cheer team did their cheer while I was squealing slightly as I cheer for him. Then once he reached home I went over to him. "Jyushimatsu! You did it!" I shout and he turns with a smile. He picks me up in a hug and spun us around as he laughs. "I did it! Woohoo I got another home run!"

I giggle at his excitement before he sets me down "how many does that make?" He asks and I smile before thinking "hmm. I believe that makes 25." I say with a smirk and he smiles widely before kissing my forehead. I blush and shove my pompom into his face. "Stooop! You know how I feel about that!" I whine and he laughs before pushing my hand down.

He smiles and holds my face "but you're so cute when you're flustered." He says before kissing me softly. He pulls back and glances at me before smirking. "What?" I ask and he places his hands on my waist and lifts me up onto his shoulder. I blush but I was glad I wore the uniform with pants today. I drop my pompoms and lightly smack his back "put me down! Jyushi!"

He just laughs and kisses my cheek "so cute." I huff and pout as he walks up to his teammates. He informs them how he would go change, obviously I wasn't going in the locker room with him, they nod and Jyushimatsu walks away. I sigh and turn to look at him "why do you do this?" I ask and he smiles "I have my reasons. Mostly because your reactions are so cute."

I roll my eyes but smile. He got to the entrance of the locker room. "You did good today Jyushimatsu." I say and he smiles before kissing me softly "you did too. y/n?" I hum and he smiles "you know how my team is staying at a hotel today." I nod "yeah. Why?" He smiles and kisses my cheek "well I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to the hotel. So we can have some fun."

I smirk and step closer, wrapping my arms around his neck. "What did you have in mind?" I ask and he smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Oh nothing much. Just the two of us. Spending the night. Alone in my room." I blush lightly and smile "that sounds great. I should let you go change then." I say and he smiles "and we'd have to wait for my team." I smirk "or..we could take my car and they can just meet us there." I say and he chuckled "oh yeah. Heh. Okay let me just change."

I nod and look down at myself "should I go change?" I ask and he shook his head "I say keep the uniform on. It's very...form fitting." He says and I smile, rolling my eyes "okay sure thing. Now go change." I say and kiss him softly. We pull away and he walks into the locker room. I lean against the wall as his teammates made their way into the room.

After a minute Jyushimatsu walks out with a small blush. "I told them that you were driving me to the hotel..they immediately started teasing me." I snicker and take his sports bag. "Can you blame them?" I ask as we walk out to the parking lot. He smiles and places his arm on my shoulders. "Not really. I mean I am dating a cheerleader." I roll my eyes "Yes you are just like how I'm dating a pretty popular baseball player."

We reached my car and he pulls me close into a gentle kiss. "I'm so glad I met you y/n. I love you my little cheerleader." I smile and kiss him softly

"and I love you just as much my little Jyushimatsu."