Love is Love 🏳️‍🌈🍋(Princess! Karamatsu x Princess! reader) Fluff/Lemon

I had managed to convince my parents to let me stay in Japan by telling them I was studying Japanese culture and beauty. I was so happy when they wrote back saying that if it was for studying that I could stay as long as I want. I was so happy that I decided to tell Karamatsu. So I made my way to her castle. I was let in and escorted to her room by her butler who I knew as Choromatsu.

Funnily he was like a father to Karamatsu because her parents were always traveling and Choromatsu basically raised her. "She is in her room practicing violin. She should be finishing up." Choromatsu says and I nod "thank you Choromatsu." I say and he gave me a smile. "Not a problem. About time the princess make a friend." He says while tweaking his glasses before leaving.

I open the door to see Karamatsu was in fact playing the violin. It was absolutely beautiful. I close the door and smile. "I didn't think you played violin." I say and she turns to me with a smile before placing the instrument away. "Yeah but to be honest I'd prefer to play the guitar or piano." I hum "I bet you'd sound beautiful playing both of those instruments" I say walking over to wrap my arms around her waist.

"Oh and I convinced my parents to let me stay." I say leaning my forehead on hers "really? How?" She asks leaning in "I told them I would studying Japanese culture and the beauty of Japan." I say and she nudges my nose with hers. "That's a bit of a lie." I shrug "not really. Only half of it. I am studying the beauty of Japan..and that beauty is right in front of me." I coo and she smiles

"Just kiss me already~" I hum and lean in to kiss her. She hums and threads her fingers through my hair. I loved her so much and nothing was going to change that nor will anything get in the way of our love.
....

We were in Karamatsu's garden, I was reading as she braided my hair. "I love your hair y/n." She says and I smile "I love yours as well. Your hair is way better than mine." I say and Karamatsu gasps. I turn around with a look and she held my shoulders "don't say that! Your hair is beautiful!" She exclaims and I laugh "as if. We may both have long hair but you have beautiful silky blonde hair. While I have h/c hair that looks average at most."

She pouts and held my face "oh stop it. Y/n you have beautiful hair. It's one of the many things I love about you." I tilt my head with a hum "oh really? What else do you love about me?" I ask and she smiles "I love your eyes. Your personality. Your sense of humor. I love that you have a kind soul." I blush and kiss her cheek. "Should I go next?" I ask and she shrugs "if you want to."

"Well I love your captivating blue eyes. I love your generosity. I love everything about you but you know what I love the most" she hums "What?" I smile before pouncing on her, pushing her to the ground while I hover over her. She blushes and I smile leaning down "I love how cute you look all the time." I say and she smiles before wrapping her arms around my neck pulling me down into a kiss.

I reach a hand up to caress her cheek as I kiss back. I pull away and she sighs lovingly, a blissful smile on her face. I blush and lean down to kiss her again.

I love how she leaves me wanting more.
....

(6 months pass)

I was in my room at the inn I was staying at when there was a frantic knocking at my door. I open the door to see a cloaked figure. "Y/n..can I come in?" I was surprised that it was Karamatsu. Though that did explain the cloak. "Of course. Come on in." I say rushing her in my room. She sat on my bed and pulls her hood down. I close the door and turn to see Karamatsu with gloomy face and tear stains on her face.

"Kara! What happened sweetie?!" I ask moving over to kneel in front of her, holding her face. She silently took out a folded up letter and hands it to me. I took it and she gestured for me to read it. So I stood up as she turns to lay on her side. I open the letter and read out loud, out of habit.