Happy Birthday (Matsu Bros x reader) Fluff

I was walking to the Matsuno house with a smile on my face. Today was May 24th. Their birthday. I had a surprise for them as well. I purposely woke up a little earlier today. Early enough that the brothers would still be asleep. So not that early I guess. When I got to the door a knocked and it was opened by their mom. "Oh good, you're here." She says and I nod.

She lets me in and points upstairs. "They're still asleep." She says with a smile and I smirk "oh I know. I'll get them up." I say and she nods before heading back into the kitchen. After I hid the bag of gifts I brought over, I rush upstairs, to their bedroom. Before I woke them up I took in their sleeping faces. They all looked so calm. Even Ichimatsu had a small smile as he slept.

Welp..time to wake them up.

I walk over to Osomatsu and sat on his stomach. I had different methods of waking the brothers. All of them were a little...malicious. But not this time. I was going for a more gentle method for them. I held his face and lightly pat at his face. "Osomatsu~ wake up~" I say softly and he groaned. I smile and gently held his shoulders pulling him to sit up. He yawned and slowly opens his eyes.

"Oh. Hey y/n." He says tiredly and I smile before hopping off him. "Come on get up." I say and he nods "okay." He was one of the easy ones to wake up. Choromatsu and Todomatsu woke up just as easily. Now for the though ones. I chose to wake up Karamatsu first. I went to the end of the futon and lift the cover off his feet with a smirk.

Now I've known these boys since we were 10 so I knew about certain things. Tickle spots. Heh. That was one of the things I knew. Where was Karamatsu the most ticklish? His feet.

So that's how I woke him up. As soon as I tickle the sole of his foot he woke up with a laugh and immediately tried to get away from me. "S-Stopp t-that HA! T-Tickles!" He yells and I laugh as he laughs. He eventually was able to pull away. He was panting softly with a smile "why do you insist on doing that?" He asks and I shrug. I turn to wake up Ichimatsu

"W-Wait you're going to wake him up?" Choromatsu asks nervously and I nod as I crawl to sit on the floor above his head. "Of course I am. Why wouldn't I?" I ask and they all look at each other before leaving "we just don't want to be here...in case he gets angry. So good luck." Karamatsu says before following the others.

I roll my eyes and look down at the sleeping Ichimatsu. If only the knew how I wake him up. Ever since I discovered this could wake him I would use it whenever I needed to wake him. First I lightly tickle the tip of his nose. He shifts a little and his cat ears pop out. I smile and take them into my hands. I lightly flick the ears between my fingers.

He opens his eyes and looked up at me. "Hi Ichimatsu." I saw calmly and he blushed before retracting his cat ears. "Why are they so soft?" I ask before he sits up and turns to face me "I don't know. Why are you asking so nonchalantly?" He asks tiredly and I shrug. He hums before getting up and leaving the room. Now for Jyushimatsu.

He may be a heavy sleeper but I knew how to wake him. The method I use to wake him I can only use on him. Why? Because he is a strong person. I walk over to his side of the futon. I stood at the end of the futon and smile before I fell onto him with a loud "Wake up!"

He flinched slightly but that's all he did before laughing and hugging me. "Morning y/n!" I smile and hug him back as we sat up. "Are you here for our birthday?" He asks and I nod "you know it. Happy birthday." I say and he smiles that wide smile before we got up to go downstairs for breakfast.
....