Tickles (Jyushimatsu x Werewolf!reader)

I was at my boyfriend's house and at the moment we were just laying on the couch napping/cuddling. Well I was awake watching jyushimatsu sleep. He was just so cute and precious and I knew I needed to protect him the day we met. I nudge him with my head, my fluffy ears tickling him. He opened his eyes and reached up to scratch behind my ears. I lean into the touch. "What have I told you about that? It tickles!" He says in usual tone of voice. I smirk, my canines peaking out, and kiss his nose. "What are you gonna do to stop me?" I say with a smug smile.

He gives his usual wide smile before reaching a hand down to my tail. Before could ask why, he grabbed my tail. I yelp in shock and he laughs pulling his hand back and sat up. "Okay, that's not fair." I say with a pout and he held my face in his sleeve covered hands. "yeah, but it got you to stop." He says squishing my cheeks. That made me smile and I let out a giggle. "How do always manage to make me smile?" I ask not really expecting an answer.

"Because I know you well enough to make you smile." He says and lets go of my face to scratch my head. "That and you love me so much that you can't help but smile." He says kissing my forehead. I smile and lean forward kissing him. I could feel my tail wagging as we kissed. I reached my hands to his waist and begun tickling his sides and stomach.

He pulled back with such loud laughter that sure any passerby could hear. I kept tickling him and we ended up falling off the couch. I sat on his stomach and continued to tickle him. He was howling with laughter and had tears pricking the corners of his eyes. "O-Okay! S-Stop! I-I give I give I give!" He says between laughs and so I stop. He was now panting to catch his breath. I move my tail up to rub his cheek "you okay honey?" I ask and he nods letting out another laugh.

I move to lay down on him and give him a werewolf kiss* on the cheek. "I love you y/n." He says pulling me into a hug. I let my tail wag slightly. "I love you too Jyushimatsu...you know Todomatsu took a video of this right?" I whisper back. He nods "leave him be for now. We'll get him for it later." He whispers and kissed my cheek.

* A werewolf kiss is equivalent to a lick, I got that from Aphmau, so you basically just lick his cheek like a puppy.

Hope this was enjoyable. Thank you
-MF