Period cramps suck (Jyushimatsu x reader) (slight nsfw)

I was in utter pain and agony as the cramps ravage my body. So here I was on my bed, clutching my stomach. I whine and bite my lip when I heard the front door open. "Y/n? Where are you?" I hear Jyushimatsu call out and I whine "in here."

I hear rapid footsteps and my bedroom door was thrown open. I flinch as the bed bounced from Jyushimatsu flopped on my bed. He pulls me into a hug and nuzzled his face into my neck "Hi y/n! I was in the neighborhood and decided to visit you!" He says kissing my neck softly. I blush and lightly push on his face. "Jyushimatsu~" I whine and he chuckled. "you're so cute!" He says before he leaned in to kiss me. I let him but I was on edge. I turn on my side and kiss back nervously.

He smiles and moves his hands to my hips, laying his hands on my ass. I moan softly as he gently squeezed my ass and wrap my arms around his neck. Shit. I'm getting turned on. Curse this overly sensitive body and fuck these hormones. I think as Jyushimatsu runs his tongue along my bottom lip. I open my mouth with a moan as he pushes his tongue into my mouth. I run my hands through his hair, gripping gently.

He hums and pushed his tongue against mine. I whine as he sucked on my tongue, teeth grazing it. I felt his hands rub from my hips down to my thighs. He placed one hand on my hip while reaching his other hand into my pants.

I flinch and pull back to pull his hand out of my pants. He tilts his head, that wide smile still on his face "Are you okay, y/n?" He asks and I blush "I can't do that today." I say shyly and he hums "Why?" I blush and cover my face. I drop my hands with a sigh "I'm on my period." I say and he tilts his head.

"What's that mean? What's a period?"

I blush harder and look at him. He was being serious. "It means..well a period is when women bleed a little from their vagina every month in order to shed unnecessary lining of the uterus. That's what a period is." I say and his wide smile closed as he glances down and tilts his head. "You bleed? Does it hurt?" He asks and I hum "a little bit not all them time." I say and he hums "so yeah, we can't do it. It would make a mess and-" He pecked my lips and got up.

He went into the bathroom. "Jyushimatsu? What are you doing?" I ask "it's only a little blood right?" He asks from the bathroom and I tilt my head "yeah, why?" I ask before he walked out of the bathroom and placed a towel on the bed. "I don't mind but if it's going to make a mess. You can just lay on this towel!" He says with a soft smile and I blush.

I glance at the towel and Jyushimatsu. I smile and lean over to hold his face. "If it really doesn't bother you..then sure we can try that." I say and he smiles widely before kissing me. He lays me down on the towel and hovers over me. "You really want to do this?" I ask and he nods kissing my forehead.

"I love you. A little blood doesn't bother me." He says and I smile with a blush. "I love you too Jyushimatsu." I say before pulling him down into a deep kiss.

This may be the only time I have my period but still feel happy and calm. My cramps were even starting to fade.

If you want me to post a lemon for this situation let me know. But for now this is the end of this story. Hope you enjoyed.