Opposites Attract 🍋(Akuma Rider! Karamatsu x Magical Girl! reader) Lemon

The names I came up with for the brothers as Magical Girls.
Ruby- Osomatsu
Aqua- Karamatsu
Jade- Choromatsu
Violet- Ichimatsu
Sunny- Jyushimatsu
Rose- Todomatsu

For SnowflakesSunsets

This will be a long one. Sorry about that😅

I groan in annoyance as I went around the city cleaning up the mess left by those destructive akuma riders. I swear they get on my nerves. I sigh and use my staff to mend the damage. "Sapphire!" I turn around to see Jade and Ruby. "We can handle it from here. Do you mind going downtown and seeing if there's more damage?" Jade asks and I nod before tapping my staff to the ground.

Wings sprout from my back and smile at my friends before taking off. While in the sky I breath out a sigh of relief. I love flying so much and I was glad it was one of my magical abilities. My favorite part was the wind blowing through my f/c hair. I hum and stop when I sense something. I went lower but stay in the sky. Something wasn't right. I could feel someone watching me.

I hum and was about to fly away, shrugging it off. Though when I flew over an alley a vine shot out and wraps around my ankle. I yelp as it pulls me down into the alley. The force at which it pulled made me drop my staff. "Ah! No!" I scream as it fell into the alley as well. Then more vines wrap around my body and covers my mouth. That's when I got a better look at the vines and realized I had seen them before.

I look up and saw the all to familiar Venus fly trap like creature. Before I could even do anything I felt myself drift off to sleep. Not before hearing a familiar voice say

"You are so pretty"

When I woke up I was in someone's bedroom. I look around and saw how nice it looked. Even the bed was nice and soft.

(Ignore the table in front of the bed)

But I couldn't get distracted. I need to figure out where I was. I went to get up but vines wrapped around my wrists. I hum and try to pull my wrists away. "That won't work." I froze and turn my head to the door. "My vines are rather strong." I narrow my eyes when I was met with Karamatsu, one of the Akuma Riders.

"Besides you can't go anywhere without this?" Karamatsu says lifting up my staff and that's when I realize that I had changed back to my normal appearance h/c hair and all. Even my clothes reverted back to a simple summer dress. "Give. that. back." He hums and twirls the staff "no I don't think I will." He says and sets it down by the door which he closes and then locks.

I keep my eyes on him as he walks over to his dresser and takes his crown off, placing it on the dresser. "You know. Out of all your friends you are by far the prettiest." He says softly as he moves to close the curtains. "Why are you saying that?" I ask keeping my guard up and he turns to me with a smile before walking over to caress my face. "Because that is truly what I think. You are one of the prettiest girls I have ever seen. The first time I saw you and our eyes met. I knew I wanted you to be mine~" I narrow my eyes and pull my face away.