My Princess (Princess! Karamatsu x Princess! reader)

I was walking around the ballroom looking around for people to talk with. This ball was being thrown for a Princess Karamatsu who I have never heard of till today. My parents urged me to go in hopes that I would make a friend and even meet a prince to be my future king. Though no matter how much I told them that I wasn't interested in finding a man they wouldn't listen.

So I was bored as I look around for people of interest. I was losing hope and thought I would just be bored the whole dance. Until I saw her.

She must have been princess Karamatsu

She must have been princess Karamatsu. I blushed slightly because she was gorgeous. I swear I felt a spark ignite in my eyes when we made eye contact. My feet moved on their own as I walk over to the princess. She turns to look at me and I clear my throat before extending a hand as I bow slightly.
"Your highness. I am princess y/n of (state). It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance." I saw and she smiles as she places her hand in mine.

"Likewise. I am princess Karamatsu." I smile and, before I could stop myself, kiss the back of her hand. Looking up I saw her blush. Now let me say something about myself real quick. The way people can tell I'm a princess is my body, my long hair, and the tiara on my head because I wore the clothes that a prince would wear. My chest was a dead giveaway though.

"Would you like to dance your highness?" I ask and she nods with a soft yes. So I gently lead her to the dance floor as a slow song plays. I place my hands on her waist as hers rest on my shoulders. I saw her blush increase as we glide across the dance floor. "You know. I have never seen you before today." I say and she hums "oh really?" I nod "well that's interesting." I hum and smile

"I wish I had heard of you before today though." She tilts her head "really? Why?" I smile lift a hand up to caress her cheek "you're really beautiful." I say leaning but she places a hand over my mouth and glanced around shyly before hugging me as the song ended. She pulls away with a longing look in her baby blue eyes before she ran upstairs. I just stood there with a frown on my face before sighing and walking over to one of the food tables.

I walk around the castle garden with a sigh. The party had ended but I didn't want to leave. How could I when my mind was going crazy? I had felt a spark with her. That spark that you feel when you've found the one. I was in love with the princess. I glance up and hid up against the castle wall as said princess walks out onto her balcony. I gulp nervously and glance around before humming.

That's when I decided to climb my way up to the balcony. As I got closer I heard her talking to herself. "What am I going to do? I can't help what I feel but what would everyone think?" I hop over the railing and leaning against the railing. "You sound troubled." I say and she flinched before turning around. "Y/n?! How did you-I thought you left." I walk over with a soft smile.

"I climbed up and I left the castle. However, I never left the castle grounds." I say and she blushes "oh..well why are you here y/n?" She asks and smile before wrapping my arms around her waist "I wanted to see you again. Now what was troubling you?" I ask and she blushes "does it have to do with me?" I ask and she nods "y-yeah."

"Welll What is it?" I ask and she bit her lip "I..I..well when we were dancing together I felt something..something here" she places a hand over her heart "when you leaned in I panicked and just hugged you. Though when I pulled away I felt so sad..I felt worse when I ran off." I smile and held the hand that was over her heart. "You know what that feeling was right?" I ask and she hums.

"You felt what I felt..you were love struck."

I saw her eyes widen slightly before I lean in. This time she didn't do anything to stop me. So I lean in to kiss her. I hear her hum before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing back. I pull away and smile as she blushes hard. "your highness, I fell in love with you and I want to be yours. If you'll let me." I say and she bites her lip "but we are both girls...princesses..our families would" I place a finger on her lips.

"Our families aren't an issue right now..all I want to worry about is us. You want to know why?" I ask and she hums "why?" I push up her bangs and kiss her forehead "because I love you. Do you love me?" I ask and she nods shyly. "So what do you say? Will you let me be yours?" I ask and she nods "yes..yes I will...I love you y/n." I smile and peck her lips before hugging her.

"I love you too my princess."

Let me know if you want to see more parts to this story.