I'll be your eyes 🍋(Blind! Jyushimatsu x Deaf! reader) Lemon

For Some_Little_Writer

Hello my name is y/n l/n. I suffer from minor deafness, it's worse without my hearing aids. I can't hear multiple voices at once so conversations are hard. I also can't hear anything that is quiet, like birds chirping or footsteps, I've been scared many times because of that. I don't have many friends and I lost hope of having a boyfriend.

Until I met Jyushimatsu Matsuno. He had a very loud voice. That meant I could hear him but the was a major detail about him that I noticed immediately. He was blind. We connected pretty quickly from treatments to therapy. From family lives to the fact neither one of us really had any friends. Within a month we were dating.

We was my ears and I was his eyes.

Jyushimatsu and I were in his living room. Just enjoying each other's company. I was fiddling with my hearing aids while Jyushimatsu hugged me from behind. We were "watching" a movie. How we watched a movie was interesting because I needed subtitles but we also needed the audible description turned on. It wasn't a problem though because it was interesting listening to how a movie is described for those who can't see.

Though the movie we chose did happen to have a heavy sexual scene. When it started to lead to that part I blush and look away. I went to remove my hearing aids but Jyushimatsu pulled me closer, tightening his grip. I would've been mad but he is blind so maybe he didn't see that I wanted to remove the hearing aids. "Honey, let my arms go. I don't want to hear this part." I say, nicely of course, but he just shakes his head. "Jyushimatsu. Seriously I don't want to hear it." I say and he hums "Why not?"

"Well it's going to lead into a sex scene..I get flustered with those scenes so I always remove my hearing aids and look away from the screen." I explain with a blush as the couple reached bedroom. It started getting steamy and this is where the audio could be a problem. Because it. Was. Descriptive. I heard a gulp from behind but he didn't release his grip. His hands went to my hips and he nudged my face before kissing my cheek. He then traced his hands up my body to hold my face, turning me to look at him.

"I love you."

He slowly leaned in and kissed my nose before going lower to kiss my lips. I smile because I didn't know if he kissed my nose was on purpose or on accident. I hum and pull away. He leaned his head forward and I smile pulling him in to kiss me again. He hums and tilts his head while I turn my body around to face him. I wrap my arms around his neck and push him deeper into the kiss.

I went ahead and opened my mouth for him. He took the invitation as he slips his tongue into my mouth. He pushed his tongue against mine and I blushed softly. He pulled away and nudged my face with his. He slowly brought his head to my neck and kissed just below my jawline. I hum and thread my fingers through his hair. I felt him smile against my neck before he kissed up and down the side of my neck. I felt his hand move lower to rest on my thigh.

I moan softly as he gently squeezed my thigh. I glance at Jyushimatsu's face and smile before reaching my own hand to his thigh. He jumped a bit and I laugh softly "Sorry Jyushimatsu. Didn't mean to startle you." I say before trailing my hand up to lay on his crotch. "Do you want to do it Jyushimatsu?" I ask and he paused before pulling back to face me. "Yeah. Do you want to?" He asks with a blush and I smile as I rub my hand on his crotch. "Yeah." I say before leaning in to kiss him.

He carefully reaches his arms out and wraps them around my neck. I gently lay him on the floor while my hand went into his shorts. He moaned into my mouth as I wrap my hand around his already hard dick. I smirk softly before moving my hand up and down the shaft. I pause to push his pants and underwear off before returning to stroking him. I pull away with a blush and look down.