Musical Bond (Geek! Karamatsu x Shy! Chubby! reader)

For misstrishx
This is short but sweet

I was at a diner listening to music as I waited for my boyfriend to come. I sigh softly and drum my fingers to the songs I listen to. Then a waitress came over "you ready to order hon?" She asks and I hum "um..can I just get a coke? I still waiting for..someone." She hums with a smile "of course, I'll get that for you." She says before leaving and I shyly rub my arm.

Then I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn my head only to be kissed by my boyfriend, Karla Pinefield. I blush and pull away. I shyly hide my face before scooting over to let him sit beside me. "Hey y/n. How are you?" He asks and I smile before pausing my music and remove my earbuds. "I'm good just listening to music." I say and he hums "What is it this time?" He asks glance at my phone "um..it's nightmare by Halsey." I say shyly and he hums.

"Can I listen?" He asks moving his headphones off and I nod before handing him an earbud while I use the other. I press play and we both listen.

He hums with a smile before looking at me. He pats my thigh "you have a nice taste in music. It sounds pretty good." He says and I blush before smiling shyly. I saw the waitress come back and I pause the music. Both Karla and I order what we usually get at this diner before going back to listening to my song. He hums and leans in to kiss my cheek. I blush and glance away.

The song ends and we both take our ear bud out before Karla pulls me onto his lap. "Karla! P-Put me down!" I squeak out and he shook his head. "Not going to happen. I love holding you so" He then wraps his arms around my waist. I blush and squirm "stop. I'm too heavy for this." I say softly and he sighs "no you aren't. You're not heavy, you're light." He says kissing my cheek and I hum.

"But look at me." I say pinching my bloated stomach "I am and I love what I see." He coos before rubbing my sides "I don't care if you're chubby. I love it and I love you. All of you." He says with a smile before nuzzling my face. I sigh with a blush "K-Karla!~" I whine softly and he chuckles before kissing me softly. "Don't be so shy." He coos and I smile softly. He finally sets me down but pulls me to his side.

I hum and hug him "I..I love you Karla" I say shyly and he hums before kissing my forehead "I love you too y/n." He says before pulling his headphones off and places them over my ears. I hum and sighing with a smile as one of my favorite songs filled my ears. I hum and lay my head on his shoulder. He smiles and lays his head on mine, gently rubbing my arm.

I hum softly and snuggle closer to him, hugging his arm. "Thanks Karla." I say softly and he hums softly petting my head. "No problem." I close my eyes with a content sigh as I lost myself in the music. Karla and I were both music fanatics. We loved music so much and listen to it on a daily basis. Music has helped me a lot throughout the years. Through music we became friends and through music we started dating.

So I have music to thank for the bond that Karla and I have. We have a great loving bond. Some even say we have a musical bond and we had to agree.

It was a musical bond that will not be broken.