Yokai! Ichimatsu x reader🍋 Lemon

For Angeldiary16

I was in bed reading about Yokai's. I was actually trying to learn more about Nekomata. I was trying to learn more about them because I was dating one. How did I manage to start dating a Yokai? I don't really know. He just started following me one day and from there we got to know each other becoming quick friends. Then we just started dating.

One of my friends is actually dating a tengu. Apparently the tengu saved her from a bad situation with Ao Andon. I hum as I read facts and details about Nekomata when two cat tails wave in front of my face. I glance up to the side and saw my yokai boyfriend, Ichimatsu on my headboard. I smile and twirl one of his tails in my hand. "Hey sweetie. Get a break from work?" I ask and he nods

"I got Jyushimatsu to finish it up." He says and hops down onto the bed. I giggle as he nuzzles me because his ears tickled. "What are you reading?" He asks sitting in front of me and I sigh "well I was reading about Nekomata Yokais. Then you interrupted." I say and he hums before shutting my book, dropping it on the floor. "Hey I was reading that." I say with a pout before he turns around with a catlike smirk. "Why read about them when you have the real deal right in front of you?" He asks with a purr and I blush.

I hum and glance at his ears "Um..Can I touch your ears?" I ask and he smiles before nodding. I smile and reach up, taking his ears into my hands. "They are so soft~" I coo as I rub them gently. He hums and I saw his tails sway slightly. I smile and move to pet his head. Then I hear him purring with a blissful grin. I hum and move one hand down to scratch under his chin. He purrs blissfully with his tails swaying happily. I hum and lean in to kiss him softly.

He hums and kisses back. I hum and lay back pulling him with me. I tilt my head and lick his bottom lip. He opens his mouth and I push my tongue against his. I hum and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away and moves to lick my neck. I moan softly and pet his head before reach out to grab one of his tails. He flinches a bit before moaning as I twirl and rub his tails.

He pulls back and pulls off top to reveal my bare chest. He smiles and leans in to take on of my breasts into his mouth. I moan softly as he sucks and nips at my nipple while fondling the other. I hum softly as he pulls away to kiss down my body to the hem of my shorts. He glances down before pulling my bottoms off. I shyly cover myself and he pushes my legs apart. He looks down before licking his lips and moving down to lick my pussy. I buck my hips with a moan "Ichimatsu~" he hums and pushes his tongue into my pussy.

I bit my lip and moan as I roll my hips. I was panting softly as he swirled his tongue inside of me before movingly to suck and lick my sensitive clit. I whine and lightly grip his hair. "O-Oh~ Ichimatsu!~ I'm gonna cum!~" I moan out and gasp as he pushed his tongue back into my pussy. He pumps pussy slow and steady making me moan. I moan loudly as he pushed his tongue deeper while gripping my thighs.

"Ah!~ I'm cumming!~" I cry out and my back arched as I cum in his mouth and on his face. I was panting softly as he pulled away licking his lips. I blush when I saw a bulge under his robe. I sat up to pull his robe open to see an impressive tent in his underwear. I hum and pulls his underwear down. I blush harder when his dick sprung up. I rub my thighs together when I saw that not only was he big but he was thick too.

I hum and glance up at him before taking the tip in my mouth. I lap at the slit and suck lightly, pushing my head down a bit. He gasps softly and hums. I continue teasing him and he looks down at me. I hum and lick the slit. He held the back of my head "are doing that on purpose?" He asks and I hum "you want to be face fucked?" I nod softly with a hum and he smirks "if that's what you want." He says before pushing my head down. I gag but moan as he roughly thrusts in and out of my mouth.