Embarrassed (Todomatsu x Sister! reader)

Before the relationship was established.

My brothers and I had decided to stop by this café. I had been here before but they hadn't so they were fascinated. Though I was surprised to see Todomatsu behind the counter, working. Though he rushed over and pushed us all outside. I was very confused and even more confused when he bowed to the ground, begging us to leave.

He actually started banging his head into the pavement till Choromatsu and I stopped him. Choromatsu asked why he was acting like this and he sighed before standing up. "Okay. The truth is." He paused and I tilt my head

"I'm embarrassed by you guys."

All of us gave strangled gasps and had faces of shock. He continued on and on about why he was embarrassed while arrows were shot at us, yeah arrows I don't know how either, before apologizing saying he wished he didn't have to say that. Choromatsu yelled at him that he shouldn't have while I help pull an arrow out of Karamatsu as he the same for Jyushimatsu.

Osomatsu spoke saying that he understood and compared the embarrassment to when it would be career day and parents go overboard. I'll agree if it was that kind of embarrassing then I understood as well..until Todomatsu made a worse, more offensive comparison. I felt saddened by this as Ichimatsu clicked his tongue. "Let's just leave." He says but Jyushimatsu argues how we just got here.

I was about to suggest we leave too until these two girls walked out and were immediately fascinated by the sextuplets.

That lead to them talking to us. They were really nice but Todomatsu seemed annoyed and tense that they were talking to us. They even complimented my outfit and asked if we had jobs. I nod and raise my hand while the others look at each other nervously. Todomatsu gets the girl to leave before telling us to order and leave. I felt my heart break slightly. Why was he acting like this now?

I was the only one who ordered properly, except Karamatsu but Todomatsu threw a menu and it made him fall back. I saw blood drip down from his head and freaked out internally. Todomatsu then placed at a table far away from anyone else in the café. I look down and rub my arm while glancing at Karamatsu, who was awake but a little delirious from the hit. I tuned out the world for a bit wondering why Todomatsu thought we were embarrassing.

Did he think..I was embarrassing?

I shook my head. He wouldn't think I was embarrassing I thought before a cloud bug spray filled my nose and I started to cough aggressively. "Oh. That smell!" I say pinching my nose while coughing. I fan the spray away as my brothers cough as well. Then I heard the girls mention a mixer. I froze. Then they called him Totty. My heart sank. Then they mentioned something about a university or something. My heart shattered.

All of us turned to face Todomatsu and while they moved to purposefully mess with Todomatsu and act insane. I slam my shaky fist on the table with tears brimming. I shook my head with a whiny grunt and run out of the with my hands covering my mouth as I cry. I knew they saw. My brothers had seen me cry and were probably acting up even worse than before as a result.

I ran home, into my house, almost running into my mom. She looked up at me and I saw her face fill with concern. "Y/n. What happened? Why are you-" I just hug her and hide my face in her shoulder. That's when the phone rang. She carefully maneuvered to the phone while rubbing my back. "hello..oh hello Choromatsu..mmhm She's here..a mixer?...okay I'll try to calm her you boys have fun." She hung up and hugs me softly.

"Now honey. What happened?" She asks lifting my face to look at her. "Todomatsu. That's what happened." I was crushed. Not only did Todomatsu possibly find me embarrassing but there was another reason. A personal reason. I just cry in my mom's arms until I calm down.

When I did calm down the brothers came home for dinner, which I was eating at a slow pace already, and sat down at the table. "I can't believe you guys did that! Stuff like that is why you are embarrassing!" Todomatsu whines. I huff and look down at my bowl which catches their attention. "You find us embarrassing? So you find me embarrassing, right?" I ask and Todomatsu hums

"A little."

My heart cracked a little more. I continue to stare down. "Really? Why?" I ask and he hums "Well I'll admit that you can be a tad overboard when it comes to affection. It gets embarrassing after a while. Albeit a little annoying." I sigh and look up at him tears in my eyes.

"Are you saying you hate my affection?"

I say and the others all look at Todomatsu with worried looks. Todomatsu shrugs "Just tone it down a bit and it'll be fine." I narrow my eyes at him, a few tears leaving my eyes.

"you think you're so great." I mumble and now attention was back on me. "Just because you got that job and made acquaintances with those girls...and those girls...why do they call you Totty?" I ask and he hums "I told them they could call me that. Why?" I clenched my hand and broke my chopsticks.

"Why? Why! WHY?! YOU'RE ASKING WHY!"

I shout as I stood up. They all looked startled and Todomatsu looked confused as well. He really doesn't remember...does he? "Why are you so angry? It's only a nickname?" He asks and my eyes widen. I took a deep breath and shout

"I NICKNAME THAT I GAVE YOU TODOMATSU!!"

He stared at me and I heard Osomatsu give a small "ooh." while the others look at me surprised. Todomatsu tilts his head "What?" He asks and I huff "of course you don't remember..I've called you Totty ever since we were 10. I gave that nickname because I played around with shortening your name and came up with Totty...you said it was good and that you loved it...do you seriously not remember?"

I ask and he shook his head. "I'm not even mad anymore...I was heartbroken to hear that you were embarrassed by me...but now I can't get mad anymore." I say with a sigh and smile "I forgive that you don't remember and you're right..I go a little over board with affection. So from now on I'll limit my affection." I say and Todomatsu went in thought before sighing.

"No. I'm sorry. I get it you're affectionate. It was wrong of me to tell you to tone it down." He says and I smile softly. "Soo I can keep being affectionate?" I ask walking over to him and crouching down. "Yeah.." He says nervously. I smile wide and pounced onto him, hugging him. We fell back to the ground with me laughing and smiling while he groans softly.

He may have called me embarrassing but at least he apologized once he realized how hurtful it was to say what he did.