Videotape 🍋(Osomatsu x Male! reader) Lemon

"Why do you want to videotape us having sex again?" I asked wanting some clarification from my boyfriend of 1 year. Osomatsu looked at me with a smirk holding the small camcorder. "Why not? Besides aren't you curious about how it looks?" I blush and look at him bewildered. "Why would I want to see it. Hearing it is enough...Especially considering the noises from you." I mumble the last part and go back to writing but he heard what I said.

"Oi!...it's not my fault. you're the one who knows what makes me like that."

I glance back from my work to see him blushing softly. "Can't we try it?" He asks and I sigh, dragging a hand down my face. "Here or love hotel?" I ask and saw him perk up

I sigh as I stare up at the love hotel entrance before being pulled inside by my boyfriend. I pay for the room along with a few extra things. Osomatsu was excited as usual when we walk to our room. I should explain something right away. I'm a guy. His parents know about us but not his brothers. If they were to find out they probably be like

"I didn't know you were gay Osomatsu." Well he kind of is gay but kind of not because he classifies as pansexual. To avoid confusion he just keeps his sexuality silent.

I took out the key and open the door. I let Osomatsu set up the camera while I look around. This room was a little nicer than the last one. I look at Osomatsu to see he had set up the camera on the side of the bed rather than in front of the bed. When he finished I sat down at the end of the bed. "Ready Osomatsu?" I ask and he nods turning the camera on before walking over to me.

He smiled and bent over to kiss me. I smile into the kiss and kiss him back deeply. He sat on my lap as I lick his lower lip. He pulls back for a breath before kissing back, opening his mouth for me. I smirk and pushed my tongue into his mouth. I scoot us back to the middle of the bed before I pull away to slide his hoodie off followed by my shirt. I run my hands along his stomach and squeeze his chubby sides causing him to blush.

"Oi stop that." I smile and lean in to kiss his chest. "Why? I think your chubby body is cute~" I coo before kissing his neck. I bite that soft spot that makes him melt and he moans softly. I smile and push his bottoms off, he had to sit up and move his legs a little so I could pull them off, I threw them to the floor and look down at his already throbbing erection.

I reach behind me to grab a squeeze bottle of lubricant and pop the cap open. I squeeze some onto my fingers, coating three of my fingers with it. I place the bottle to the side and went to kiss that spot on his neck again. As I kiss and lick the spot I reach my hand behind him and push a finger into him. He flinched and bit his lip. I smile as pump my finger in and out of him.

When I got all three fingers inside of him he whined. I hum "you want something Osomatsu?" I ask and he moans as I curled my fingers. "Y-Your f-fingers..m-more..I want Ha!~ I n-need more!~ please~" I smirk and kiss his neck softly before pulling back. I removed my fingers and he gave a whine. I flipped us over and pin him to the bed. I kissed my way down his throbbing dick.

I kiss the tip and it twitched slightly. I smile before taking him into my mouth and pushing my mouth down to the hilt. He threw his head back with a moan and lays his hands on my head. I hear his breath hitch as I bob my head letting my tongue swirl around his dick. "Oh~ t-that f-feels good~ Ah~" his voice wavered.

I bobbed my head faster and he bucked his hips "y-y/n~ I-I'm a-about to c-cum~" I hum causing him to gasp from the vibration. I smirk and speed up my pace while hollowing my cheeks. His grip on my head tightens as he forced my head down. "Hnn!~ y/n! I'm Cumming!~" he moans out as he came into my mouth. I hum and pull away.

I held his face and had him face me. He looked at me with lidded eyes as I open my mouth to reveal some of his cum still on my tongue. I open his mouth and kiss him, pushing my tongue into his mouth, spreading the rest onto his own tongue. He hums and wraps his arms around my neck before kissing me back. I pull away and got off the bed to grab something. I had went over to pick up a 8 inch vibrating dildo, Osomatsu had requested it.