Self Conscious (Karamatsu x reader)

For AzaleaLuxi

I tried.

I was rushing through the rain to my boyfriend's place. We had planned to hang out but it had started raining. I knock on the door and was met with Karamatsu. He quickly pulls me in and closes the door. "Are you okay my dear? Are you cold?" He asks holding my face as I kick my shoes off. "I'm okay and I'm a little cold but-"

"Here. how about you take a quick shower to warm up and I'll find some dry clothes okay?" I sigh and smile "you are so sweet. Yeah okay." I say and he hums before leading me to the bathroom. I saw his brothers in the living room and gave a small wave. Once in the bathroom he gave me privacy and went to find some dry clothes. After stripping out of my wet clothes I hop into the warm shower.

I hum softly as the warm water hit my skin. After maybe 10 minutes I leave the shower and grab a towel as I hear a knock the door. I hum and slide my underwear on before wrapping the towel around me. "Yeah?" "Are you decent hon?" Karamatsu asks and I smile "yeah." I say and he opens the door to enter. Despite me being covered he didn't directly look at me which I found sweet of him.

"Okay so I'm going to let borrow my clothes until yours are dry. Is that okay?" He asks and I turn his face, keeping a hand on my towel, to face me. "That should be fine. Thank you." I say and kiss his cheek. He blushes lightly and sets the clothes down. Once he left I slip his jeans on which surprisingly fit pretty well. After pulling my bra back on I look at the shirt he grabbed and froze.

What he chose was that simple black shirt of his but there was a problem. If I were to wear this it would be a tight fit. I sigh and pull the shirt on. I look in the mirror with a sigh and shyly cover my chest. You see I was an F cup so the shirt was tight around my chest. I whine softly and look down. "This is ridiculous." I say softly and squeeze my chest. I pick up my wet clothes and shyly walk to the living room.

I poke my head into the room with a blush "um Karamatsu..Do you have any other shirts I could wear?" I ask and he hums "I think so. What's wrong with that one?" He asks and I blush "..it's a tight fit." I say softly and he hums "really? Let me see." He says and I shook my head "I'd rather not.." I trail off and gesture to his brothers. "Ohh okay." He says as it clicks and he got up.

I back away into the hall and shy away when he looks at me. "Hm that is a problem." he says and hums "here" He says as he removes his hoodie "this will fit better." He says and I shyly took the hoodie from him. "...you aren't going to say anything about it?" I ask as I swiftly pull the shirt off and the hoodie on "What do you mean?" He asks and I hum before lightly poking my chest.

"My chest..whenever people notice they stare...in the past I have even had guys comment on how...busty I was and how "hot" it was.." I look down and he hums "I guess that's why you wearing loose clothing." He says and I nod "y/n you know I don't care about that, right?" He asks and I hum "I have never cared about how big you were. That's not what I fell for." He says and lifts my head

"I love you because you are the sweetest girl I have ever met and I find you absolutely beautiful." He says with a smile and pulls me into a hug "I love you for your personality and inner beauty my dear." He says and I hug him back "heh..really?" I ask and he kisses my forehead "y/n you could be flat chested and I would still love you so much." I blush softly and smile "heh sometimes I wish I was flat chested...thank you Karamatsu..for making me feel a little better."

He smiles and kisses me softly "of course my y/n. Just don't forget how much I love you." He says and I smile with a giggle "yeah, I won't. I love you Karamatsu." I say and kiss him softly. He hums and holds me close as he kisses me back.

I already considered myself very lucky to have Karamatsu. Now I know he didn't care about how busty I was and that made me feel more comfortable with myself.

I still didn't feel comfortable in public but if I was with him all the insecurity just went away.