Alone with Alpha 🍋(Alpha! Osomatsu x Omega! reader) Lemon

For AzaleaLuxi

"Please! Please don't leave!" I plead as Karamatsu went to leave the house. "I have to y/n. Sorry." He says and I whine "but..but what if Osomatsu comes home?!" He sighs and pets my head "you'll be fine." He says and I hum "look if he does come home just get away from him, okay? I should be back soon." I look up at him and rub my arm "you sure?" I ask and he nods.

"You'll be okay. I'm sure Osomatsu knows how to control himself." He says with a smile before heading out and I sigh. You see I am an omega so I was a little worried about Osomatsu coming home because apparently today is the day of his rut. I sigh and lay down on the living room floor reading a comic. After a while I felt tired so I turn onto my back, because I can not sleep sleep on my stomach, and shut my eyes for a quick nap.

I don't know how long I was sleeping for but I stir a bit with a groan when I felt weight on my abdomen and hands on my waist. My eyes shot open when I feel the hands move under my shirt. My eyes widen when I saw Osomatsu on top of me with a red tint in his eyes. I blush and push his hands away "Osomatsu get off of me!" I yell and push him off. He chuckles and smirks "but you smell so sweet~ I can't help it~" he purrs and crawls over so I scoot back onto my feet.

He stood up and smirks "Osomatsu I get it that today is your rut but I-Eek!" I yelp as he lunges at me but I ran away from him. I didn't get far though. As soon as I set foot in the hallway he grips my ankles and pulls me back into the room. "Let me go!" I yell before he flips me over and stares at me with those almost red eyes. I instantly shut up and gulp nervously as he leans in to gently nuzzle my neck. I hum slightly surprised that he was being gentle.

"You smell so sweet~ shouldn't expect any less from an omega." He coos before lightly kissing my neck. "Y-You're being so gentle." I say and he hums "of course I'm being gentle. This would be your first time mating right?" He asks and I blush "y-yeah but-" "then why wouldn't I be gentle?" He asks and I hum "I don't know...I guess I thought..never mind." I say and look away. "That being said, considering it is your first time, if you don't want this I'll back off." He says with a smile as he sat up.

I felt my heart skip a beat and felt my face flush. I sat up and hum as I glance at him. It was true that I have never mated with anyone before. I don't even have a mate yet. Osomatsu is a nice guy and can obviously hold back when he needs to. Not to mention he would make a pretty decent mate. I hum and sigh softly before crawling over to him. I smile softly and nuzzle my face on his before nuzzling into his neck. An Omega's universal sign that they want to mate.

I pull back and push my nose against his which is the final sign. He recognizes the sign and pulls me close. "You sure?" He asks as he nuzzles into my shoulder. I pull his face back and lightly lick his cheek. His eyes widen and he smirks before pinning me down with a small growl.

I hum softly as he licks my neck. Now there are a few things Alphas can do to put there Omega in heat. One of them is licking along with biting and gentle touches/pets. So Osomatsu continues to lick up the side of my neck and I could feel my body heating up. After about a minute I felt hot all over as sweat dripped from my face. I whine as I felt the slight pain that came with heat. I wrap my arms around his neck and whine.

Osomatsu chuckles and moves a hand up to pet and scratch my head. I moan softly as it felt so good right now. I was shaking as I felt a certain part lubricate. "Oh~ Osomatsu~" I moan softly and he pulls back to look at me. "Did I trigger your heat already?" He asks with a smug grin. I nod shyly and he hums before ripping my shirt and bra clean off. I wasn't even mad as he went to lick up and down my body. I just moan softly.

"Oh~ Osomatsu~ M-More~" I moan softly and I heard him growl softly before moving to rip my soaked bottoms off. I jump with a moan as he touches my wet slit. He leans in to lick my neck and I moan as I feel him rubbing my beyond soaked pussy. I lift my leg and brush against his hardened dick. He gave a small moan before removing his fingers and lifting my hips off the floor to thrust against me.