111

Okay, so here's the start of my journal I guess? 

There have been ups and downs up to this point, like finding out my memories were taken, or Jungkook almost dying, but I don't want to write about stuff like that here. I want to focus on what's next especially when I'm surrounded by vampires, and vampire hunters, and... Yoongi. All I know is that I can feel we aren't done yet and I'm excited and scared of the things I'll write in the future. Hopefully many good things, but life likes to get in the way. However, I have Jungkook now. Who knew I would become so close with a vampire, right?  But now I'm at least understanding more of what Mom wanted to do and now I want to follow in her footsteps. 

I  think Jimin will be hesitant, but I just have to show him this can be everything we wanted and what Mom wanted. Plus, he might see the fact that I'm happy and that not all vampires are angry monsters. It might be too late for dad though. But that's not my focus.

I hope Namjoon will help even if my family did do what they did to him. I'm glad I found him again. I feel like a weight was lifted from my shoulders.

But anyway. The point is I'll try to write everything that happens in here. All the sad and happy moments so I can look back on it and regret nothing. At least... I hope.

- Y/N 

----------------------

The End! Yes. The End. Thank you to everyone who read it because I know it probably took a lot of time and maybe it was boring... idk... but thank you anyway!