47

"So, Y/N," Taehyung smirked as he said my name that I unwillingly gave, "Where exactly did you come from? Maybe I'll find a whole pack of you," my eyes widened.

"She's not answering that," Jungkook answered for me and I was grateful.

"Please answer. I promise I won't go hunting, just curious. I was only kidding," he swirls his wine.

"Don't-"

"Jungkook, let the girl decide for herself," he stares at me intently and I've never felt so much pressure. "I promise, sweet blood is not genetic, I won't hunt your family or anything. You know, I might even be able to take you back if you ever get the chance to escape," he laughs.

"That's enough. We both know you would never-" Jungkook started.

"I live where most of the sunflowers grow. The area where it's just crowded with them. There's a wind farm at least a mile or two from it," I don't know why I shared it. I suppose I just wanted to reminisce on my past home. My broken home.

Taehyung tilted his head and smirked. "More in the northern parts?" I nodded my head.

"Okay, Y/N you can stop. You don't have to say anything-"

"Oh dear," he shakes his head.

"What is it?" I ask. Something weird is going on.

"I remember going on a trip there. I remember finding a girl that smelled like you. I suppose that is where they all gather, huh? Mm-mm one of the best I tasted," Taehyung laughs, my eyes widened. "I know the place, I know Jungkook does too," Jungkook glares at the older male.

"It's because of my brother, isn't it? The one who..." I stop and try to bring myself to say it until I finally build enough courage, "killed one of Jungkook's girlfriends?" Taehyung tilts his head and squints his eyes as if confused. He looks at Jungkook, but Jungkook only stays silent and rubs the back of his neck. 

"You know I'm starting to piece it together," he nods to himself.

"What do you mean?" Was this the reason he talked about before?