79

-Past-

"Blow out the candle already," I rush him.

"Sh. I'm focusing on my wish!" it's quiet and I watch him through the lens. Finally, he blows out the candle and I give him a small 'Yay'.

"Now what?" I shake my head at him.

"I have cake, and you watch while I eat it," I tease and he groans, making me let out a small giggle. "Oh, and you tell me what you wished for."

"No, no. Then it won't come true."

"You actually believe that?" he nods his head and I laugh.

"Can I have my camera back now?" he reaches out for it with his hands.

"Not until you tell me your wish," he groans.

"I'll tell you if you give it to me so I can record your reaction," he reaches again. I don't trust it, but I hand it to him anyway. The lens turns to me and I instantly cover my face. "Ah-uh. If you want to know, uncover that beautiful face of yours," his words only make me blush more and I slowly lower my hands.

"Okay, now tell me."

"I wished that I would make you happy. Forever. And when I ask for forever, that you say 'yes'," my eyes widen.

"You mean... marriage?" I curse at myself for asking.

"Yeah. When the time comes of course, but I'll do it, eventually," he gives a chuckle. "I'll even promise it," my eyes widen even more and then a smirk grows on my face.

"I'll hope you know this is all on camera, I will pull this tape up one day and rub it in your face," he laughs at my half threat.

"You won't have to. I'll keep my promise," he sets the camera down and walks to me. "By the way, your reaction? Priceless!" he laughs and I slap his shoulder.

"Shut up," my arms wrap around his neck and I surprise him with a quick kiss, then suddenly turn, but Jungkook's arms force me to turn to face him again.

"A real kiss please," I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow.

"Show me what that is," I challenge him, but he has no problem taking it and puts his lips on mine. It takes a minute for me to pull away breathlessly. "One of these days we're going to make an accidental sex tape," we both laugh at my comment.

"Would that be so bad?" I slap his shoulders again.

"Birthday party is over," I walk over and turn the camera off.