98

Warning: Another "m" part :)

------------

I get comfortable by just putting on one of Jungkook's shirts and leaving my pants off.

"What are you gonna do about Taehyung?" I ask as I sit on his lap.

"I'll figure that out tomorrow. Right now," his hand moves up my thigh and my breath hitches, "I want you. And I want to remind myself you're here," his face leans in and when our lips touch it's even better than the last.

The kiss gets deeper and I can only hope this leads where I want it. Both of my legs move to either side of his legs. My tongue inserts into his mouth, but he pushes his against mine making it harder. Nonetheless, it feels amazing and I moan. He makes a small noise and pulls away.

"Ride my thigh..." he manages to breathe out and as much as the idea arouses me I still widen my eyes in surprise. I fix myself so that I'm hovering over his leg and don't bother taking off my underwear since they're already thin as it is. He pushes my hips down so that my core sits right on his thigh and I sigh at the friction already.

I grab onto his shoulders and move without his say so. A moan escapes when he flexes it and, God, does it feel so good.

"Good girl, keep going," I let out a small chuckle.

"As if I even thought," I drag out as my hips move forward, rubbing on him, a whimper escapes, "about stopping," there was a spot on his pants that I can only assume was from me. Fuck it. That's hot.

"Mm. You look so beautiful like this... So wrecked," he breathes into my ear. I push my hips deeper and cry out. "You're gonna finish like this. I'm going to make you finish like this," I nod my head. I wasn't complaining. He continues to flex it and not long after I reach my peak and I come undone. I feel tired.

My emotions catch up to me and a tear escapes me.

"Y/N, what is it? Did I hurt you?" genuine concern spreads across his face and I shake my head.

"I thought you died, Jungkook. You never know how much you need someone and how much you cherish them until they're gone," I smile sadly and he returns it.

"Let's lay down," he's already trying to get me off when I shake my head.

"What about you?"

"Another time, but right now let's just lay down," he moves the pillows to the side and we both lay on them. Since the couch is small, I cuddle up to him as much as I could. I close my eyes knowing I'll be at peace he's here.