35

"You're finished for now," Jungkook interrupts my cleaning.

"What do you mean? I've only been in here for a few minutes," I stand up from cleaning the CD's that were stacked in a pile.

"I don't care, come on," I walk out with the rag in my hands and follow him until he abruptly stops in front of me and I crash into his back, dropping the rag. I pull away and I can feel myself blushing. He walks behind me and as I try to move he held me in place. "Stay still," I nod slowly.

A blindfold goes over my eyes and I panic "What are you doing?" he pulls me after tying the knot and doesn't answer my question. "Jungkook? Please don't take me back. I'm sorry! Just please don't put me back in there! If this is about what I said-"

"Shush. It has nothing to do with that," I'm more confused now.

"Then why-?"

"A friend is coming over, and if he smells you, he'll have no problem taking you," my eyes widen in the blindfold. This friend must have less control than him if that's true.

A door is opened and I'm pushed in. "Hey! You don't have to be so rough," he ignores my complaint and his hands grab my wrists putting them in chains. My minutes of half-freedom was over. The blindfold comes off and I didn't even realize I had tears till they were wiped by the fabric.

His face falls from the sight of my red face. He looks pained, but I can't be deceived.

"Do you have to?" my voice breaks. He nods slowly and walks out.

He forgot to turn the lamp on...