72

-Past-

"Why should I?" he laughs at me.

"You know I hate being on camera," I pout at him in hopes of getting him to stop.

"I don't understand why. You're perfect to film," I blush at his words.

"How about we film the more beautiful person," I snatch the camera.

"Hey! Be careful that's expensive, Y/N!" I turn the camera to him.

"You know... the camera wants to see your eyes. People need to know how beautiful Jeon Jungkook's eyes are. Come on, take the sunglasses off," I giggle at his frustration.

"You know I hate the sun, Y/N," he crosses his arms and I notice his muscular arms that have held me before.

"Let's get a close up on that," I zoom into his biceps and laugh.

"Alright, alright, give it up miss," he tries to take it from me, but I refuse to give it back. I zoom back out to get it on his face.

"I never filmed before, now I understand why you like it so much. You look so much better on camera than in real life," I laugh at my own teasing. He does a 'fake offended' pose with his hand on his chest

"Fine then you can keep camera Jungkook, but real life Jungkook will just leave," he turns, but I wrap my arms around him, my head resting on his back.

"You know I'm kidding," I move to stand next to him and make the camera face us. I turn the screen so I can see what I'm filming. The camera is on both of us, with water, more specifically the ocean, in the background. "You're so pretty," I poke his cheek while still looking at the camera. "Like... wow."

He smiles at my compliment. "You're pretty too," he kisses my cheek softly and my cheeks turn red. No matter how long it's been I still get flustered.

"Oh god! It's turned into a porno now!" I yell while laughing. Jungkook snatches the camera.

"Time to end it!" And he ends the video with a click.