99

"Alright, lovers!" a voice yells as I feel the warm feeling of the blanket, gets yanked away. I hesitantly open my eyes to see an impatient Taehyung, "I love this for you guys, I really do, but in case you haven't noticed we have other matters to handle," he walks into the kitchen, which he only does to grab a drink.

I groan and push Jungkook's arm off of me. As soon as I manage to do so, I start to slip off the couch and try to grab somewhere to keep me up, I grab onto Jungkook's sleeve and squeal as I pull him with me. 

We both fall and all I hear is a sigh and he returns to sleep while laying on top of me. This actually feels-

"I'm gone for one minute and you guys are already on top of each other?" Taehyung swishes his drink back and forth while teasing. 

I push the large body off of me and get up. Oh god, I just realized I don't have pants.

"Look away!" I scream and run somewhere else.

"Meh. I've seen better," I hear him say and I groan to myself. Even when on the run, he manages to be an ass.

-------

"If it wasn't for me, he would be hunting you down, so you better help me out," I can hear the venom in Taehyung's voice. I guess he's used to breaking rules with no consequences. 

"I'll help you, can you just... back off for a minute? I need to think of something," I can hear the tired in Jungkook's voice and peek out. 

"How about her?" Taehyung's drink points to me and my eyes widen.

"What about me?"

"No. We aren't including her in this, I thought that was a given," he rubs his hands against his tired face.

"She could make good trade," he smirks.