97

"Alright ladies," Taehyung takes a seat on the white sofa and relaxes. "How do I get out of this?"

"You got yourself into it, you get yourself out," Hoseok shrugs.

"Hey! I just saved Jungkook's ass. Jin wouldve tore him apart had it not been for me. And after what you did," his finger points to Jungkook, "you better help me out."

"What did he do?" I interrupt. Everyone's quiet and continue on with something else.

"Maybe we can just talk to Jin," Hoseok suggests.

"But this is Jin. It's his way or no other," by the way his words were said so low, I could tell Jungkook was tired and frustrated.

I still couldn't get over the fact he was alive so I put my arms around his waist for mine and his comfort. He seems to appreciate it by his hums.

"Can we figure this out tomorrow? I'm tired and I just got Y/N back. I really just want to relax," some nod their heads while Taehyung is in disbelief.

"For all we know Jin could kill me tomorrow!"

"You know he has to get his forces together first. If anything we'll have a week at most," Jungkook leans his head onto mine.

"Fine. Yeontan is waiting anyway," he huffs and leaves.

"Am I going to do the memory thing yet or not?" Yoongi breaks the silence and I almost laugh at his abruptness.

"Wait, actually can I uh, get more time?" I say.

Yoongi waves me off and when he leaves the others follow after.

"Alone at last," Jungkook sighs.