103

I sit on the sofa inside to see if anything comes to mind in how to get out of here and go help everyone. What exactly is their plan anyway? To just hand Taehyung over and that's it? The only door available and Jimin just happens to be guarding. 

Speaking of which, is he still out there? In this heat? I go to the door and peak outside. 

The chair is empty. He's gone. 

It must've been a trick to get me to stay here, while he goes God knows where. I slowly come out, the sun hitting my face and I flinch. I continue to walk getting to the edge of the forest when I hear a laugh behind me.

"You didn't think I left did you?" I groan and turn to see Jimin sitting on the roof with an apple in hand. 

"How did you-?" I start to ask, but his laugh interrupts me.

"You looked so confident walking out of here," he takes a bite from his apple and I huff in annoyance. I see the forest at the corner of my eye and I smirk.

"Remember those silly games we used to play as kids?" he only nods at my question. "You know what my favorite one was?"

"What?" another bite.

"Hide and Seek," as soon as the words escape I turn to the forest and run in. I hear his calls of my name, but I keep running. I always did win Hide and Seek. 

I stop to breathe after twists and turns. I look around to see that I am literally in the middle of the forest and I have no idea where I am. Maybe this was a mistake. I hear a crack behind me and I whip my head around. My breathing quickens and I grab a stick from the ground. Not sure it will do much, but it'll do something. 

Another crack. Then I spot a huge figure past a few trees and I almost run away when a hand covers my mouth and pulls me to a tree. I almost scream when I hear a small, "Shhh."