90

Third Person POV

"Can somebody get this damn blood off of his face?" Jin called. He particularly looked at Taehyung.

"Me? Oh please. If it was at least deer blood, sure. But that's squirrel blood, you know how bad that shit smells?" Jin gave him a stern glare. "You're the one that turned him, why don't you do it?"

"Because I asked you to do it!" Taehyung put his hands up in surrender and went to grab a cloth. "Witch!"

"Don't call me a witch again? You understand?" Yoongi said low but sternly while Hoseok was next to him mixing the ingredients. "And three bottles is a lot to make if you want the healing process to be faster."

"Jin, don't worry, it was only a bit of poison. Either way, he'll live," Namjoon reassured not only Jin but everyone. "He's been through worse."

"Where is the girl anyway, I came here for her, not for this mess," Yoongi laid back into a seat on the side.

"Gone and never to return. How do we know she isn't the one who did this?" Taehyung walked in with a wet cloth and started gently wiping the already dried blood off of Jungkook.

"Because Y/N wouldn't do that," Namjoon defended.

"You don't ever really know what a person would do," Taehyung jabbed.

"She's different. She wasn't born into hating vampires. Not like most humans do with their kids these days."

"Right, her mom, the one I drank down to the last dr-" Namjoon yanked the collar of his shirt.

"Watch what you want to say. That woman was a friend of mine, and because of you they threw me out," Namjoon harshly let go of Taehyung and walked out.

"Getting cuddly with humans. That was his first mistake," Taehyung mumbled.