56

It's been a couple of hours and I start to sober up. I remember what happened...

God! Why the hell did I do that? Did I suddenly turn insane?! What will Jungkook do with me now?

My fingers touch my lips on the lingering feeling of how he kissed me. I can't lie... he's a good kisser. He definitely wanted it. It's so wrong. With a vampire of all things? But damn! I want to do it again. But I don't. Ugh! Why is my life like this?

"Here," he hands me some water and I take it silently. "Feeling okay?" I nod my head and look at the ground. "You can talk, you know?"

"I don't want to," I whisper. He sighs and sits next to me. He pulls something out of his pocket and grabs my hand. I flinch, but he pulls me back.

"Relax," he puts the syringe needle in my arm. Even if we did kiss.... can't forget about his precious blood. Once he's done, he pus the syringe in his pocket and pulls something else out. "Here, for your journal" he holds it out in front of me. "You've earned it," I look at the pen and then at him, but my shyness doesn't allow me to look for long.

I take the pen gently. "Thank you," my voice stays low. It's silent. "So it took me kissing you to get a pen?" I purse my lips and stare at the wall in front of me. He shifts in his seat, clearly he wasn't expecting it to be brought up so soon.

"No, but I figured..." he stops. "No you're right it was that," I laugh at his confession.

"Wish I'd done it sooner then," I joke, but my cheeks turn warm.

"I wish you did too," my eyes meet his and I smile at him. Why am I being so nice to him?

Because they're misunderstood.